Pokes suck

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Patron

Wrangler
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
David Boren is and will always be the face of the Sooner Nation maybe not fair but that’s the way it is. He was Mr. OU so maybe suck is a word Fellow SOONERS should seldom use, savy.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Haha.. your football Jesus shit the bed at k state. What a loser. You guys suck and now you have nothing to live for.
He's 31-0 after losing a game since he's come to OU. Buckle up, gonna be a fun ride to the end.
That doesn't mean he won't lose again. He never said he'd lose the next game.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
David Boren is and will always be the face of the Sooner Nation maybe not fair but that’s the way it is. He was Mr. OU so maybe suck is a word Fellow SOONERS should seldom use, savy.
Alrighty.

That doesn't mean he won't lose again. He never said he'd lose the next game.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
True, it does not mean it'll happen again. However, it does indicate that losing another big 12 game isnt likely.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It is interesting how teams have certain bugaboos that won’t go away. Texas hates the poo out of us now. Iowa st and Kansas st seem to be gunning specifically for the Norman kids.
Yeah. but are they really good for anything more than the occasional upset?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I think K State will start to be a contender now. I had them pegged to play OU in the Big 12 title game after week 3. That loss to Texas hurt that. But I think they’ll only get better as time goes on. Never elite. But a thorn in your side in the conference like Iowa State can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk