Pokes suck

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Yep, it was not a good day. By taking the time to come post on a rival's message board and demonstrate your lack of a life you did make me feel a little better about myself though, so thanks for that.

On an unrelated note, OU did have to punt on 4th and goal yesterday, which was kind of funny. I don't think I've ever heard of that before.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Yep, it was not a good day. By taking the time to come post on a rival's message board and demonstrate your lack of a life you did make me feel a little better about myself though, so thanks for that.

On an unrelated note, OU did have to punt on 4th and goal yesterday, which was kind of funny. I don't think I've ever heard of that before.

Even crazier is that KU didn't have a return guy deep, with the line of scrimmage for the punt at OU's 35. No clue what Les was thinking there.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
I'll bet $20 that if OU's backup kicker misses a field goal this week, the assaulter will be back for the West Virginia game and his abuse will be swept under the rug... just like it always is in Norman.

We may have a shitty football program, but at least it doesn't consistently spit out and enable garbage humans like OU.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I'll bet $20 that if OU's backup kicker misses a field goal this week, the assaulter will be back for the West Virginia game and his abuse will be swept under the rug... just like it always is in Norman.

We may have a shitty football program, but at least it doesn't consistently spit out and enable garbage humans like OU.
I’ll take $20 on that