Point spreads of interest Pokes -12.5 vs. Taco Tech

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 9, 2011
Near Bryan/College Station in Iola, TX
Yeah, gingers suck...
View attachment 64597

lol, I actually think the line may be a little high...I'm not completely sure we can play as aggressive with Tech's spread out line and style. They absolutely destroyed Houston and I'm not sure that is any less impressive than our Boise State game...It's a trap game and the team needs to treat it as such.

Oooh! Glad you posted this. I thought by "ginger" he was saying he was a dandy, or a girly boy.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
32 point spread... lock of the week. Easy win. (you called me out several times last week, so where are you now?)
I'm right here...I wasn't comfortable going into this game..in fact in this thread, I said the following...

"I actually think the line may be a little high...I'm not completely sure we can play as aggressive with Tech's spread out line and style. They absolutely destroyed Houston and I'm not sure that is any less impressive than our Boise State game...It's a trap game and the team needs to treat it as such."

I was worried that we were overlooking them like we did TCU last year...I have no crow to eat, nor any reason too, maybe you are mistaking me for someone else. As far as my original post to you in this thread I think I totally misunderstood what you were talking about...I'm always happy when ou doesn't do well, and it provided just a glimmer of sunshine to an otherwise bad night.

Last edited:

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I'm right here...I wasn't comfortable going into this game..in fact in this thread, I said the following...

"I actually think the line may be a little high...I'm not completely sure we can play as aggressive with Tech's spread out line and style. They absolutely destroyed Houston and I'm not sure that is any less impressive than our Boise State game...It's a trap game and the team needs to treat it as such."

I was worried that we were overlooking them like we did TCU last year...I have no crow to eat, nor any reason too, maybe you are mistaking me for someone else. As far as my original post to you in this thread I think I totally misunderstood what you were talking about...I'm always happy when ou doesn't do well, and it provided just a glimmer of sunshine to an otherwise bad night.
Sooo.... the week before, you call me out. Then I say "Take Army, the line is way too high. My lock of the week. They'll run the ball every down and shorten the game" to which you say "You picked Boise against us? Yea, I'll not take your advice" (paraphrasing) and you're response is you somehow misunderstood my post? No crow to eat?

Okay dude.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Sooo.... the week before, you call me out. Then I say "Take Army, the line is way too high. My lock of the week. They'll run the ball every down and shorten the game" to which you say "You picked Boise against us? Yea, I'll not take your advice" (paraphrasing) and you're response is you somehow misunderstood my post? No crow to eat?

Okay dude.
Yep I'm not sure what i was responding too, I must not have read it right or read something else and responded to that...Btw, I don't bet money on football games and never have. Sorry I guess it was a senior moment. But, no crow...unless one needs to eat crow for being old and senile and responding to a post I missed, as far as understanding, entirely...then maybe I should try some...I will gladly eat the stupid misunderstanding response crow. yummy!

Last edited: