Please Vote

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
No matter your ideas and your party leaning...Please exercise your ability to effect our democracy today. Thank You for being a part of Freedom.

Good Day.

Mar 11, 2006
Waite about 30 min to vote. At my polling place that was by far the most I have seen it packed.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Mine was also very busy. Good to see people out doing their civic duty and participating in the great system we have in our freedom loving democracy.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
When we moved to Florida we registered when we got our new driver's licenses. We also got setup to vote by mail. Whole process was pretty easy. Actually voting is much easier than my long waits in Jenks, America, at least for the big elections. I don't ever remember waiting for a midterm election. Makes we wonder what it looks like today.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
No matter your ideas and your party leaning...Please exercise your ability to effect our democracy today. Thank You for being a part of Freedom.

Good Day.
Please DON'T VOTE. If you haven't taken the time to understand the issues, and you know very little about self governance and federated governance

then do the world a big favor and STAY HOME.

we don't need you screwing up the country simply because you have a "right" to do so.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
So you staying home today?
I use to urge people to vote, had a friend that never voted and always wanted to tell me how things should be run. I told him if he hadn't voted they why is he even bothering with the discussion.

Next election he proudly informs me that he voted, so I asked him about one of the propositions, and he said, "what do you mean? I voted "NO", you're supposed to vote "NO" on all propositions aren't you?"

needless to say, I felt bad for originally admonishing him, and I never ever urged another person to vote, and now advocate against voting if the people are not going to take their civic duties seriously.