Pistol Pete - for those who like to see old OSU stuff

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
Takes some jabs, but all in good fun, tastefully and amusingly done. Hell worked in Gary Busy a couple times even. Thought it was well done.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I love Pistol Pete...does anyone think he needs a make over (i.e. black hat?). We have 1,000's of uniforms for the Pokes, should we not have matching Stetson hats for Pete? Just a thought...maybe treasonous...but still just a thought...

Mar 8, 2010
A great real life story. Can't believe Hollywood hasn't made a movie about his life although I remember an old Clint Eastwood movie that had a very similar theme. Showing my age now, but I had a cousin who lived two doors down from Pistol Pete's house in Perkins and we visited him once and he talked to us about the old days in the west. Said he was the reason the local bank in Perkins had never been robbed because he could still shoot straight. We were about five years old at the time.