Pick-em

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
I'll set one up if no one else has already. Yahoo allows you to pick games by conference. I'll set one up with just the Big 12 games.

The following options are available as well;
1. Rank picks by confidence.
2. Pick against the point spread instead of head to head.
3. Make additional picks to split weekly rankings ties.

Does anyone have a preference on the format of the picks?

Oct 30, 2007
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college/register/joingroup
Private Group Name: orangepower 2018
Group ID#: 10019
Group Password: gopokes

It should be good to go. Follow the link and enter the group ID# and password to join the private group. You'll need a yahoo email account. I kept it simple and went with Big 12 games with confidence points and weekly tie breakers. Unfortunately it doesn't take picks for mid-week games.

Let me know if anyone has any issues trying to join.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college/register/joingroup
Private Group Name: orangepower 2018
Group ID#: 10019
Group Password: gopokes

It should be good to go. Follow the link and enter the group ID# and password to join the private group. You'll need a yahoo email account. I kept it simple and went with Big 12 games with confidence points and weekly tie breakers. Unfortunately it doesn't take picks for mid-week games.

Let me know if anyone has any issues trying to join.
Confidence points... 1 is the most confident?

Oct 7, 2009
Baylor has great aptitude at creating losses for themselves. But of late, the same can be said of TCU. So, yes, a good Pick-Em. This should be as "guaranteed a win" as TCU has on their schedule - but so was the Texas game. TCU has every option open to them, including wetting themselves.