Pic problems

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

John C

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
IMG_2012.jpg

Any time I take a pic with my I phone or I Pad and try to post it here, this is the error message I get. I posted this by emailing the pic to myself from my I Phone, downloading it on my computer hard drive, and then posting it. Do I need to adjust a setting on my I Phone and I Pad? Thanks.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
I can no longer see my avatar on my posts. There's a small pic of something approx 3/8"x3/8" and when I click on it the proper page turns up. My avatar page looks like it always has. Thoughts?

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
looks like you are running chrome, does it do the same thing if you open it in internet explorer or any other browser?
Don't know, I've used Chrome for years and wouldn't know how to switch if I wanted to. I'm not computer savvy and am dependent on my kids to walk my ancient self though problems. It just happened in the last few days.

Like I said, if no one else has this issue it's user error. :)