PFB - Watch: Daniel Cormier Speaks with Conan O’Brien about Breaking the “Conan Curse”

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 17, 2018
A few weeks prior to Daniel Cormier’s Heavyweight Championship fight last Saturday, Daniel went on Conan O’Brien and vowed to break the “Conan Curse” after it was brought up that any fighter that had went on Conan had lost their next fight.

Cormier did break the curse, winning by knockout in the first round. He followed up that big win by immediately going back on Conan to discuss it. Cormier said it was the first thing he brought up to the UFC PR guys after the fight.

He told them “Nothing’s crazier than the fact that I just won this fight even though I went to Conan.”

He also told Conan he plans to retire at 40.

I have to say Cormier is great on the mic. He already does a lot of commentary work with the UFC and you have to imagine he’d have a solid career in that arena after retiring from fighting if he were to pursue it.

The post Watch: Daniel Cormier Speaks with Conan O’Brien about Breaking the “Conan Curse” appeared first on Pistols Firing.

Continue reading...