Pete Buttigieg "disturbed" by Aborted "remains" found in garage.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
(CNN)The 2,246 fetal remains found in the Illinois garage of Dr. Ulrich Klopfer this month are from abortions he performed between 2000 and 2002, when he operated clinics in Indiana, authorities said.

Klopfer died on September 3 and his family was going through his belongings at his home in Will County, about 45 miles from Chicago, when they found the medically preserved remains, authorities said.

"I can tell you, the 31 years I've been doing this job, I have never seen anything like this, ever. It is a strange, one of those once-in-a-lifetime things," he said.

Klopfer operated three abortion clinics in South Bend, Indiana, before his license was suspended in 2015. County officials estimated how long the remains had been preserved but did not provide details on how they determined they were from nearly two decades ago.

"The condition they are in, it is clear that they are older," said James Glasgow, Will County state's attorney.
Klopfer did not follow Indiana law for disposal of the fetal remains and the filing of the proper paperwork, Glasgow said. The remains will be transferred to the custody of the Indiana attorney general.

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, called for an investigation.
"Like everyone, I find the news out of Illinois extremely disturbing, and I think it's important that it be fully investigated," Buttigieg said Wednesday. "I also hope it doesn't get caught up in politics at a time when women need access to health care. There's no question that what happened is disturbing. It's unacceptable. And it needs to be looked into fully."

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
So abortion according to Pete Buttigieg is needed "access to health care" but its the bodies of those aborted
that is "extremely disturbing" and "unacceptable" and "needs to be looked into fully" !

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
As a famous (not convicted) head of an organized crime family once said, “at this point, what difference does it make?”

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
So abortion according to Pete Buttigieg is needed "access to health care" but its the bodies of those aborted
that is "extremely disturbing" and "unacceptable" and "needs to be looked into fully" !
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the storage of said remains in ones personal garage... Which IS disturbing...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the storage of said remains in ones personal garage... Which IS disturbing...

What I find odd is that he seems not to care about the killing of the babies, but seems extremely disturbed
how the bodies babies are disposed of.

Aug 16, 2012

Yeah, the thought of them roasting en-masse in an oven at 2000 degrees for a couple hours while the attendant snacks on a sandwich is much more appealing.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
What I find odd is that he seems not to care about the killing of the babies, but seems extremely disturbed
how the bodies babies are disposed of.
Yeah, the thought of them roasting en-masse in an oven at 2000 degrees for a couple hours while the attendant snacks on a sandwich is much more appealing.
I think you both might have taken my comment the wrong way. I was saying that he doesn't find the bodies themselves disturbing just the keeping of them in one's personal garage. That said, think we can all agree that a doctor keeping these in his garage is messed up, regardless what your stance on abortion is.

Aug 16, 2012
I think you both might have taken my comment the wrong way. I was saying that he doesn't find the bodies themselves disturbing just the keeping of them in one's personal garage. That said, think we can all agree that a doctor keeping these in his garage is messed up, regardless what your stance on abortion is.
no, no, no. You wrote it, but I am in agreement with you. He finds issue with them being stored/preserved, but has no issue with them casually tossed into an incinerator with other hazardous medical waste.

I find it....curious?....that this abortion doctor kept them and the infamous Kermit Gosnell essentially did the same thing, keeping them in refrigerators in the basement of his clinic. I am not a psychological profiler, but it appears to me this exhibits the same behavior of other various criminal types who take a "trophy" from victims. Disturbing. Just disturbing.