Pentagon to open up about UFO's

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
After seeing one I believe. Nothing man made could do what I saw. Thought it was a helicopter hovering for about 20 minutes just some lights hovering about half mile off. Then the thing took off going up at an angle. Disappeared in about two seconds I have never seen anything move that fast absolutely unreal. Never made a sound. There were hundreds of people that reported seeing a UFO that night so I knew I wasn't crazy.
I believe too. Saw something cover the sky in Okc about 5 years ago. It went from west horizon to East horizon in less than 4 seconds. Crazy part was it did 6-7 zigzags at the same time. It was still light out and the sun was about two hours from setting. Still no clue what it was or even what to speculate.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Yeah - I can buy this. But I doubt we will learn anything substantive from the "pentagon reports" in this article. Hell, in the Osama assault, the US used a stealth helicopter. We saw the remnants of the tail configuration on TV. The public knows it exists. How much info has the pentagon released on it? Zero.
Will the pentagon release info regarding an Alien or Top Secret technological leap aviation system? um no.

harry reid and this huff article is a joke.
Guess who got that helicopter tail?