Pentagon to open up about UFO's

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Not saying I don't believe any UFO reports. I'm undecided on that one. I just don't believe we have materials from one in our possession that, for some reason, we're not showing. Also, Harry Reid is not a credible source.
We have made more technological advances since the Area 51 incident then the combined technological advance in the entire history of humanity. That keeps me from writing off that we may have found a crashed alien craft. I would have to see some hard proof to believe it though.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
https://deepbluehorizon.blogspot.com/2014/03/mystery-aircraft-photographed-over.html

slightly related to OP. This story came out in 2014ish. Flying doritos over amarillo. Likewise around the same time -more spotted over kansas. Later kansas planes were identified as run of the mill b2s. But the doritos over amarillo look distinct. I dont think they have been identified yet.

related speculation from jalopnik https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/so-what-were-those-secret-flying-wing-aircraft-spotted-1555124270

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
It you haven't seen it, watch Project Blue Book on the History channel. There are 2 seasons now detailing actual UFO incidents and the cover up behind them. The Air Force hired a professor to come up with "explanations" to each sighting to calm the public. Very interesting take.
Not really history. More a work of fiction based on pretty much the same documents used to make the original project blue book tv show.
This proves nothing other than the government is good at covering up their clandestine Air Force and Rocket experiments.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Is this the Same Harry Reid that bragged about lying to tilt a presidential election?

It's bigfoot to me. I want to believe but until they show us these mysterious materials in possession of the government and private sector, I don't believe.
After seeing one I believe. Nothing man made could do what I saw. Thought it was a helicopter hovering for about 20 minutes just some lights hovering about half mile off. Then the thing took off going up at an angle. Disappeared in about two seconds I have never seen anything move that fast absolutely unreal. Never made a sound. There were hundreds of people that reported seeing a UFO that night so I knew I wasn't crazy.
Doesn't mean aliens. That's The things that gets me.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Not saying I don't believe any UFO reports. I'm undecided on that one. I just don't believe we have materials from one in our possession that, for some reason, we're not showing. Also, Harry Reid is not a credible source.
Then there's this

Pentagon Consultant Briefed Senators on Discovery of ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’

A consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O program is speaking out about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

Eric W. Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and then a consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O. program since 2007 told the New York Times he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about the alleged “off-world” vehicles. He also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee and the Senate Intelligence Committee last October.

Davis said that in some cases he had failed to determine the source of recovered materials, leading him to conclude, “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Then there's this

Pentagon Consultant Briefed Senators on Discovery of ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’

A consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O program is speaking out about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

Eric W. Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and then a consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O. program since 2007 told the New York Times he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about the alleged “off-world” vehicles. He also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee and the Senate Intelligence Committee last October.

Davis said that in some cases he had failed to determine the source of recovered materials, leading him to conclude, “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”
Okay, I like it, but where are these recovered materials? That's like me saying I found a bigfoot carcass but don't want to show anyone where.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Okay, I like it, but where are these recovered materials? That's like me saying I found a bigfoot carcass but don't want to show anyone where.
well if bigfoot carcass could be weaponized and used against you, I probably wouldnt be showing everyone my bigfoot carcass either....

Well

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
Okay, I like it, but where are these recovered materials? T
Wright Patterson, Dugway Proving Ground, or Nevada Test and Training Range (Area 51).

Any revelations by the government should be taken with a grain of salt. This has a smell of diversion and deflection all over it. Government has a vested interest in keeping secret the technology. Ben Rich ran the Skunk Works program for Lockhead Marin Advanced Technology Division for many years. Before he died in the mid 90s, he was quoted as saying they had the technology to take ET home. Interesting stuff, but its all just a ruse to hide the advanced technology black operations are working on. If government really wanted to do full disclosure, then open up with information on HAARP, instead of playing pattycake with the public.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Not really history. More a work of fiction based on pretty much the same documents used to make the original project blue book tv show.
This proves nothing other than the government is good at covering up their clandestine Air Force and Rocket experiments.

Your obviously a doubter. Drive up and watch the Spook Light some night. That shit will reprogram the way you think about things. Government studied it for a year to come to the conclusion they have no idea WTF it is. All I can say is it's there and it comes out most nights.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Wright Patterson, Dugway Proving Ground, or Nevada Test and Training Range (Area 51).

Any revelations by the government should be taken with a grain of salt. This has a smell of diversion and deflection all over it. Government has a vested interest in keeping secret the technology. Ben Rich ran the Skunk Works program for Lockhead Marin Advanced Technology Division for many years. Before he died in the mid 90s, he was quoted as saying they had the technology to take ET home. Interesting stuff, but its all just a ruse to hide the advanced technology black operations are working on. If government really wanted to do full disclosure, then open up with information on HAARP, instead of playing pattycake with the public.
my hope is they are going to do a slow leak to prepare for announcement of US Space Force assets. mainly to keep the Chicoms on earth and to keep Communism out of space. ;)

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Well..I guess we are starting the evangelism outreach early. He is a member of the Texas Legislature btw

https://twitter.com/RepStickland/status/1286656308096245761?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1286656308096245761%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicsands.com%2Ftexas-gop-strickland-aliens-jesus-2646804609.html

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Your obviously a doubter. Drive up and watch the Spook Light some night. That shit will reprogram the way you think about things. Government studied it for a year to come to the conclusion they have no idea WTF it is. All I can say is it's there and it comes out most nights.
And if it were aliens they'd have figured it out by now.

Edit: Oh wait. Is that the thing from the Cars shorts? You know, with Tow Mater?

Last edited:

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
It is well known that the military will use new air craft against existing air craft/bases w/o telling the air craft/base as a test.

Similar to Jo's story, when the F-117s were first developed, they would sneak up on US planes and bases just to see if they could be seen (they couldn't) when those bases had no idea the F-117 even existed.

Another point about "no way could something do that". Well, most new version air craft take about 20 years from idea and testing until they are actually unveiled to the public. 20 YEARS ! So stretch your mind about what flight might look like 20 years from now and that's what you may catch a glimpse of up in the sky.

I fully believe in ufos. Those ufos are not space men from outer space. Our retired stuff (sr-71) would blow our collective minds. We have stuff that defies logic.
Trust me when I say this: China is not nor will they ever be a competitor in any of our lifetimes. Any claim to that is just to get a budget increase. The soviets were the same and we knew it since the 50’s. We allowed them to appear like a badass so we could give the world a bad guy.
My guess is this is for budget increases or oks for a new project because some people will want us to look into it and be better than what is out there.

our drone technologies are seemingly impossible.

Oct 29, 2016
US
Obviously, there are unidentified flying objects... All of them were created and built by humans.

Let's look at this from a logical perspective. The vastness of space separating bodies of mass in space is stupifying, to say the least. It's astonishing. There are at least 500-billion stars in our own galaxy... traveling the speed of 35,000 mph (fastest spaceship made) would take 88,000-years to reach the nearest sun and solar system to our own. It is certainly logical to believe that not one intelligent species has ever left their solar system, regardless of the advancement of intelligence. Forget about sci-fi movies.. the energy needed to feasibly travel to other solar systems would require an insane amount of energy.. so much so that the energy output required would fuel a sun for many, many years.

Hypothetically, let's say we have the ability to travel the speed of light... It would take 100,000 years to traverse the entire galaxy, starting from one end and ending at the opposite end. Radio signals travel at the speed of light. Had an intelligent species lived at least 100,000-years (and continuously going back in time from then), we would've detected their transmissions of radio signals. Life may exist elsewhere in our galaxy, but it appears we are the only intelligent species in the Milky Way galaxy; possibly the entire universe.

And those videos the Pentagon released were ridiculously easy to debunk. 2 commercial airliners in two videos, and a weather balloon in other video. The Pentagon is propagating propaganda, nothing more.

Having said all that, I hope we find an intelligent species before I perish.. unfortunately, that will not happen. More than likely, until homosapiens become extinct, humans will never find/detect life elsewhere in universe. What a tragedy. I'd like to think that another intelligent species gazes toward the night sky and wonders if they're alone, just as I do.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Obviously, there are unidentified flying objects... All of them were created and built by humans.

Let's look at this from a logical standpoint. The vastness of space separating bodies of mass in space is stupifying, to say the least. It's astonishing. There are at least 500-billion stars in our own galaxy... traveling the speed of 35,000 mph (fastest spaceship made) would take 88,000-years to reach the nearest sun and solar system to our own. It is certainly logical to believe that not one intelligent species has ever left their solar system, regardless of the advancement of intelligence. Forget about sci-fi movies.. the energy needed to feasibly travel to other solar systems would require an insane amount of energy.. so much so that the energy output required would fuel a sun for many, many years.

Hypothetically, let's say we have the ability to travel the speed of light... It would take 100,000 years to traverse the entire galaxy, starting from one end and ending at the opposite end. Radio signals travel at the speed of light. Had an intelligent species lived at least 100,000-years (and continuously going back in time from then), we would've detected their transmissions of radio signals. Life may exist elsewhere in our galaxy, but it appears we are the only intelligent species in the Milky Way galaxy; possibly the entire universe.

And those videos the Pentagon released were ridiculously easy to debunk. 2 commercial airliners in two videos, and a weather balloon in other video. The Pentagon is propagating propaganda, nothing more.

Having said all that, I hope we find an intelligent species before I perish.. unfortunately, that will not happen. More than likely, until homosapiens become extinct, humans will never find/detect life elsewhere in universe. What a tragedy. I'd like to think that another intelligent species gazes toward the night sky and wonders if they're alone, just as I do.