Pentagon to open up about UFO's

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Per a Senate report the Pentagon's unit for researching and understand UFO sightings will begin to make new information public every 6 months.

Multiple reports the Pentagon and even some private companies have Non Earth made materials/tech in their possession

Harry Reid
“After looking into this, I came to the conclusion that there were reports — some were substantive, some not so substantive — that there were actual materials that the government and the private sector had in their possession,”

Astrophysicist Eric W. Davis, who has been a subcontractor and consultant for the Pentagon,
briefed the Defense Department in March about the “off-world vehicles not made on this Earth.” He said he has examined some of the materials and concluded “we couldn’t make it ourselves.”

Sen. Marco Rubio
“We have things flying over our military bases and places where we’re conducting military exercises, and we don’t know what it is, and it isn’t ours,”“ I would say that, frankly, that if it’s something from outside this planet, that might actually be better than the fact that we’ve seen some technological leap on behalf of the Chinese or the Russians or some other adversary that allows them to conduct this sort of activity.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ufo-...Rdu50XWPEhhqqxUTHIZzKX0UQl6tRMzQp5wIQDBIBS1nD

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Harry Reid's quote is interesting. He came to a "conclusion" that there were "reports." Not that he saw reports. He is speculating like everyone else.

While this article is sure to pique the interest of UFO crowd, I seriously doubt the pentagon is going to disclose anything of real interest.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Harry Reid
“After looking into this, I came to the conclusion that there were reports — some were substantive, some not so substantive — that there were actual materials that the government and the private sector had in their possession,”

Astrophysicist Eric W. Davis, who has been a subcontractor and consultant for the Pentagon,
briefed the Defense Department in March about the “off-world vehicles not made on this Earth.” He said he has examined some of the materials and concluded “we couldn’t make it ourselves.”
Is this the Same Harry Reid that bragged about lying to tilt a presidential election?

It's bigfoot to me. I want to believe but until they show us these mysterious materials in possession of the government and private sector, I don't believe.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Is this the Same Harry Reid that bragged about lying to tilt a presidential election?

It's bigfoot to me. I want to believe but until they show us these mysterious materials in possession of the government and private sector, I don't believe.
The biggest take away for me is Rubio acknowledging there is stuff flying over our military bases that we do NOT know what it is. He is the chairman of the US Senate Select Committee on Intel

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
The biggest take away for me is Rubio acknowledging there is stuff flying over our military bases that we do NOT know what it is. He is the chairman of the US Senate Select Committee on Intel
I remember seeing drawings of various shapes of UFO's when I was a kid. As it turns out, one of them was exactly the shape of a stealth bomber that the Pentagon acknowledged about 15 years later.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
It you haven't seen it, watch Project Blue Book on the History channel. There are 2 seasons now detailing actual UFO incidents and the cover up behind them. The Air Force hired a professor to come up with "explanations" to each sighting to calm the public. Very interesting take.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I remember seeing drawings of various shapes of UFO's when I was a kid. As it turns out, one of them was exactly the shape of a stealth bomber that the Pentagon acknowledged about 15 years later.
On that whole drawings subject, I’d guess the drawings or caricatures of aliens will soon become a racist depiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
I'm sure the deepest, darkest military research not even chairmen of committees know about.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK

After seeing one I believe. Nothing man made could do what I saw. Thought it was a helicopter hovering for about 20 minutes just some lights hovering about half mile off. Then the thing took off going up at an angle. Disappeared in about two seconds I have never seen anything move that fast absolutely unreal. Never made a sound. There were hundreds of people that reported seeing a UFO that night so I knew I wasn't crazy.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
After seeing one I believe. Nothing man made could do what I saw. Thought it was a helicopter hovering for about 20 minutes just some lights hovering about half mile off. Then the thing took off going up at an angle. Disappeared in about two seconds I have never seen anything move that fast absolutely unreal. Never made a sound. There were hundreds of people that reported seeing a UFO that night so I knew I wasn't crazy.
Not saying I don't believe any UFO reports. I'm undecided on that one. I just don't believe we have materials from one in our possession that, for some reason, we're not showing. Also, Harry Reid is not a credible source.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
It is well known that the military will use new air craft against existing air craft/bases w/o telling the air craft/base as a test.

Similar to Jo's story, when the F-117s were first developed, they would sneak up on US planes and bases just to see if they could be seen (they couldn't) when those bases had no idea the F-117 even existed.

Another point about "no way could something do that". Well, most new version air craft take about 20 years from idea and testing until they are actually unveiled to the public. 20 YEARS ! So stretch your mind about what flight might look like 20 years from now and that's what you may catch a glimpse of up in the sky.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
On that whole drawings subject, I’d guess the drawings or caricatures of aliens will soon become a racist depiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh great. One more protected class I have to be careful not to offend.

It might support the 17 genders argument though.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
It is well known that the military will use new air craft against existing air craft/bases w/o telling the air craft/base as a test.

Similar to Jo's story, when the F-117s were first developed, they would sneak up on US planes and bases just to see if they could be seen (they couldn't) when those bases had no idea the F-117 even existed.
Isn't this like me sneaking into the crazy Vietnam Vet's house next door in the middle of the night, just to see if he'd really shoot me?

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX

Another point about "no way could something do that". Well, most new version air craft take about 20 years from idea and testing until they are actually unveiled to the public. 20 YEARS ! So stretch your mind about what flight might look like 20 years from now and that's what you may catch a glimpse of up in the sky.
Yeah - I can buy this. But I doubt we will learn anything substantive from the "pentagon reports" in this article. Hell, in the Osama assault, the US used a stealth helicopter. We saw the remnants of the tail configuration on TV. The public knows it exists. How much info has the pentagon released on it? Zero.
Will the pentagon release info regarding an Alien or Top Secret technological leap aviation system? um no.

harry reid and this huff article is a joke.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Isn't this like me sneaking into the crazy Vietnam Vet's house next door in the middle of the night, just to see if he'd really shoot me?
How are you going to know if you can sneak into a crazy Vet's house if you don't try ? Better to do it when you really don't need to than to do it the first time when it counts.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK

What I saw was over 20 years ago and nothing today could do what that thing did.