Pat Forde

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2010
Forde's an idiot. These media members are now moving the goal posts forward to appease themselves. 3 weeks ago, the media would have called July 1 asinine without a vaccine, but they realize things can't shut down the whole thing indefinitely. So, now they praise some guy who waits just a few more weeks. No data or science to prove that waiting the 3 more weeks is any better, but Forde is just spewing out BS.

Jul 9, 2011
Yankees Tavern, Carlos Texas
Forde's an idiot. These media members are now moving the goal posts forward to appease themselves. 3 weeks ago, the media would have called July 1 asinine without a vaccine, but they realize things can't shut down the whole thing indefinitely. So, now they praise some guy who waits just a few more weeks. No data or science to prove that waiting the 3 more weeks is any better, but Forde is just spewing out BS.
Agreed. They are gradually moving closer to Gundy's date.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
What is this all about? I haven't heard this before.

3) Evans also involved a grad assistant and player in his schemes. Both said they were troubled by what Evans was doing. Neither disclosed it until after Evans was arrested by the feds.
4) Sworn testimony that Evans/OK State offered $150k, a car and a home to Brian Bowen Sr.
Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Let’s hear what Pat Forde has to say about KU, Arizona, Duke, Louisville, South Carolina.....I’d be stunned if he was remotely consistent. Probably will emerge as a leading apologist for why Kansas with 5 times the Level 1 infractions should be a “don’t look, nothing to see here” situation....

Jan 21, 2006
Boulder
Let’s hear what Pat Forde has to say about KU, Arizona, Duke, Louisville, South Carolina.....I’d be stunned if he was remotely consistent. Probably will emerge as a leading apologist for why Kansas with 5 times the Level 1 infractions should be a “don’t look, nothing to see here” situation....
Let's add the North Carolina academic scandal.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO

3) Evans also involved a grad assistant and player in his schemes. Both said they were troubled by what Evans was doing. Neither disclosed it until after Evans was arrested by the feds.
4) Sworn testimony that Evans/OK State offered $150k, a car and a home to Brian Bowen Sr.
Yeah, this would have definitely been mentioned in the NCAA report and probably would have been a 2nd level 1 infraction. He’s just spewing rumors as facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pokefan05

Knickas on Backward
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa

Yeah, this would have definitely been mentioned in the NCAA report and probably would have been a 2nd level 1 infraction. He’s just spewing rumors as facts.

He’s trying to pin a situation that happened at SOUTH CAROLINA on us because Lamont Evans coached at both schools. I mean if he’s not even going to read the actual report from the NCAA then he needs to shut his fat face. He’s been called out on it many many times on twitter and still has yet to edit his original post. Leaving the disinformation up there for all to see. People without knowledge of the situation or a dog in the fight are now going to form their opinions on false information. It’s almost like he’s operating as an agent for the NCAA....wonder if any kickback is involved? Let’s investigate THAT.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Forde is Thayer Evens...seriously nearly same person in terms of their writing and biases...look it up. Went to Missouri...1987 graduate...

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I about lost it today listening to Dean’s take. The entire Oklahoma media would be screaming their heads off if this happened to OU.
The dude literally choked last night trying to say something in defense of O-State. I like Holcomb, but he is supposed to be an O-State guy (by way of OBU). No one will tell deano to shut his goon piehole, Traber comes the closest which is kind of sad.