Party's Over In Seattle

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I was.pretty stupid/naive when I was young, as are a lot of people. But I knew Reagan/Bush/Clinton weren't wannabe dictators and that it would be hard for them to do that even if they were. I also knew that me not being rich by the age of 23 was not somebody else's fault or the result of some vast conspiracy in the capitalist system to keep me down.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
I was.pretty stupid/naive when I was young, as are a lot of people. But I knew Reagan/Bush/Clinton weren't wannabe dictators and that it would be hard for them to do that even if they were. I also knew that me not being rich by the age of 23 was not somebody else's fault or the result of some vast conspiracy in the capitalist system to keep me down.
Easy there, your privilege is showing. :lol:

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
The 17-year-old victim was shot in the arm and declined to speak with detectives, police said. Gunfire early Saturday left a 19-year-old man dead and another person critically wounded.

The victims were taken to a hospital by volunteer medics in private cars, and police said they were met by a hostile crowd that prevented them from immediately getting to the scene.
Wonder if he could have lived if emergency crews would have been able to get to him. :whistle:

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Nailed it!!! The youtube generation - they see these influencers and youtube channels making money from them sitting around getting them clicks. That is what they want to do, get paid for nothing. I am not saying the youtube channel producers don't work. They always want something for nothing. My 16 year old and I, talked about this very concept this weekend.

Jul 22, 2011
In the year 2130, Democrats will erect statues of Raz Simone all around the Pacific Northwest.

1592921029643.png

In the year 2180, mobs of Democrats will tear down those statues claiming that "ACKCHUALLY, Raz would have been a Republican".

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
The predictably failed efforts of the lefty loons concept of an ideal life. @311Cowboy, @OrangeFan69, and @olderschool, (olderstool) must be crying like school girls. Bwaaahahahaha!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/12A6KI7yeeRptu/giphy.gif
I don't live in Seattle, and didn't really care one way or the other. I asked a few friends from Seattle about it, and they it some minor league protestors.

It's unfortunate you didn't find the clout you are seeking by talking about me.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I don't live in Seattle, and didn't really care one way or the other. I asked a few friends from Seattle about it, and they it some minor league protestors.

I'm sure they didn't own a residence or a business in that area so it wasn't a big deal to them.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head

"Clout" by talking about you? Seriously? You and your ilk are little more than asterisks in normal people's lives. A meaningless diversion. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
asked a few friends from Seattle about it, and they it some minor league protestors.
I find this line of thought very concerning. A group of people, some armed, physically seized both public property and other people's private property. And there are apparently some people out there who just shrug their shoulders and say "meh, it's just a minor protest, what's the big deal".

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I find this line of thought very concerning. A group of people, some armed, physically seized both public property and other people's private property. And there are apparently some people out there who just shrug their shoulders and say "meh, it's just a minor protest, what's the big deal".
I saw a video of one of the CHAZ guys the other day that had his car broken into and all of his stuff stolen. He was FURIOUS. The others told him to "consider it an unplanned donation". \

It is only ok if it is not your :poo: that gets stolen, burned, vandalized, destroyed, etc...

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Remember the Bundy Standoff? Or the Harney Country Oregon standoff? Both extremists groups doing a very similar thing.

President Trump pardoned them from felony convictions of arson, extortion, assaulting officers, etc. So by the GOP playbook we can look forward to pardons of the person who burned down Wendy's and so on.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Remember the Bundy Standoff? Or the Harney Country Oregon standoff? Both extremists groups doing a very similar thing.

President Trump pardoned them from felony convictions of arson, extortion, assaulting officers, etc. So by the GOP playbook we can look forward to pardons of the person who burned down Wendy's and so on.
More gaslighting by OP leftist extremists. Those charged in the Harney County Oregon standoff were ACQUITTED by a federal jury!