Paddle Idiot w/ the Reindeer

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
If you're reading this and if it didn't occur to you, it looks like you're performing intercourse on your reindeer.. Which sooner fans say we've done with animals for years. So, thanks a lot for the future memes and gifs.

So stupid.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Yep. Probably should have given that more thought. Like the Texas Tech bellringer, this will come back to haunt us for quite a while. However, the best image I can remember of the night was Baker Mayfield's GF (OSU Soccer player) and her BFF next to her. Both outstandingly cute girls.
Perhaps fans will cut us some slack with -- "The OSU girls are hot, but the guys are humping, blowup reindeer."

There are idiot fans everywhere. Unfortunately, our don't help our nationally imposed image. It seems the cameras are always looking for that fan that is the worst example of the south or midwest.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Lets not forget the two guys that cut their jeans into daisy duke cutoffs and dressed like cowboys earlier this year.

Paddle People are becoming embarrassing.

Apr 16, 2008
Lets not forget the two guys that cut their jeans into daisy duke cutoffs and dressed like cowboys earlier this year.

Paddle People are becoming embarrassing.

Have been for many years. Sorry if there are any former members here, but you know it is true.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Wonder if there are threads like this on Stanford forums :derp:
It's funny you say this because I was just thinking they are turning into the Stanford band. When you get a bunch of kids telling each other how cute and funny they are for doing stupid things for attention, you end up with stuff that everyone in the world sees as embarrassing, except for the people in the echo chamber.

Nov 10, 2011
Dallas
Since you brought this up, I haven't been on here for awhile (note avi that needs to be updated), but I've cringed at the paddle people all season. Remember when they were the guys in orange shirts? They looked good. This year, the girls in checkered dresses that looked like tablecloths, the big Viking guy, the random dorky-looking dudes, and that reindeer guy was the last straw.
Those paddle people used to be a cool tradition, now they just look stupid. They're just embarassing. Go back to the cowboy dudes with the orange shirts or stop the whole thing.
Who's in charge of this?

Poke4Real

Territorial Marshal
Sep 12, 2006
Third Coast
Herbstreit and Fowler were straight up making fun of the entire Paddle People section toward the end of the game.

Last night was awful for many reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.