Ozarks on Netflix

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
We're cool. That was my mistake for lurking in a thead with spoilers.

Season 1 finale was intense. I'm about half way through season 2 and it is even better.

This is like breaking bad only Marty is Walt towards the end already and Skyler doesn't suck. Ruth is a smarter and oddly more likeable version of Jessie. The FBI version of Hank sucks but he's definitely a more complex character. I won't shed a tear when he dies.

Great show and vastly underrated. I watched Money Heist a couple of weeks ago because that was the big thing and I liked it but this is definitely more compelling. This is arguably the best show on television right now.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
We're cool. That was my mistake for lurking in a thead with spoilers.

Season 1 finale was intense. I'm about half way through season 2 and it is even better.

This is like breaking bad only Marty is Walt towards the end already and Skyler doesn't suck. Ruth is a smarter and oddly more likeable version of Jessie. The FBI version of Hank sucks but he's definitely a more complex character. I won't shed a tear when he dies.

Great show and vastly underrated. I watched Money Heist a couple of weeks ago because that was the big thing and I liked it but this is definitely more compelling. This is arguably the best show on television right now.
Season 3 gets even better!