Ozarks on Netflix

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
OK, just binged the first episodes of Dead to Me. Much more of a chick flick but very good. I was surprised to see Will Farrell was involved, but as the series goes on, you can certainly see some of his comedy in it. I give a thumbs up.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
OK, just binged the first episodes of Dead to Me. Much more of a chick flick but very good. I was surprised to see Will Farrell was involved, but as the series goes on, you can certainly see some of his comedy in it. I give a thumbs up.
Yeah it's definitely geared for women, but it's still a good show and easy to power through since it's just 30 min. episodes. We watched season 2 in 2 nights.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Just started watching and am midway through season 1.

I'm gonna slowly back away from this thread. I already messed up and saw an aw crap spoiler here so I gotta get caught up before I come back.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
I love the little four quadrant set of icons they put up after the intro. Kind of fun to watch and match up that part of the story to its icon.

Nov 6, 2010
I love the little four quadrant set of icons they put up after the intro. Kind of fun to watch and match up that part of the story to its icon.

A bit of a knock off from the Game of Thrones intro, but yea, it's cool. Reminds me of the riddles on the old Pearl beer bottlecaps. Some of those were really challenging, at least it seemed at the time.