Over 200 dead and 450 wounded

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
It appears the Sri Lankan authorities had prior knowledge of the attacks.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ian-embassy-10-days-ago/ar-BBW98pG?li=AAggbRN
Even as a series of blasts ripped through Sri Lanka, killing more than 160 people, it has emerged that the police chief of the island nation had issued an alert on suicide bombers planning to target “prominent churches” and the Indian High Commission in Colombo.

Police chief Pujuth Jayasundara had sent the intelligence warning to top officers on April 11 and said that a radical Muslim group, National Thowheeth Jama’ath (NTJ), was planning to carry out the suicide attacks, AFP reported.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Is Islam a dangerous religion...?
No. I've heard it's peacuful. However, 2800 people in the World Trade Center on 9/11are not available for comment due to something.
If you go on Twitter and look at the hashtag #srilankaattacks you see a bunch of Muslims repeating similar comments about believing in peaceful coexistence.

I mean when your book constantly mentions things about anybody who's not Muslim is not considered human and it's okay to lie to them and there will be no peace until Islam rules the world............

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

swamppoke

ole 3 putt.
A/V Subscriber
Feb 11, 2004
The Sand Shaker
No. I've heard it's peacuful. However, 2800 people in the World Trade Center on 9/11are not available for comment due to something.
Here is an interesting quest: Show me a quote by an accredited western leader or academic that said "Islam is a peaceful religion" before George Bush said it post 9/11.;)

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
No, he doesn't fall in line with corporate Dems, or corporate Republicans for that matter who as you know also follow their own memos.
When Republicans display stupid talking points group think please feel free to post it. I'll likely agree with you. On this matter it was the Democrats clearly displaying the fact that they intentionally avoid the hard truth for an agenda.