Our Next National Title

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Philranger

Territorial Marshal
Oct 6, 2010
Owasso
Sounds like you have had a few pitchers......time to cut ya off. Football will never win a NC with Gundy in charge
Chances are we will never win a national title in football ever, regardless of coach. The last team to win a natty that didn't already have one was FSU in 1993. The rich are only getting richer in college football.

JimmytheGreek

Banned
Banned
Sep 20, 2017
Texas
Chances are we will never win a national title in football ever, regardless of coach. The last team to win a natty that didn't already have one was FSU in 1993. The rich are only getting richer in college football.
Yeah. I just like to ruffle a few feathers and see the homers get their panties in a wad from time to time.

However, now that there is a playoff format, the opportunity rises a little for teams to win one.

Philranger

Territorial Marshal
Oct 6, 2010
Owasso
Yeah. I just like to ruffle a few feathers and see the homers get their panties in a wad from time to time.

However, now that there is a playoff format, the opportunity rises a little for teams to win one.
Potentially. Only one team that has never won a title has made it into the CFP. Oregon.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
Sounds like you have had a few pitchers......time to cut ya off. Football will never win a NC with Gundy in charge
How quickly you've forgotten UCF...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Where's the pooper when you need it...what a crappy post!!! He already got us to #3 in the country to end a season and really WOULD HAVE a national title in 2011 if we had been invited to play LSU instead of Bama getting a rematch after losing to the tigers at home already....I'm fairly confident in that fact. Can it happen again?? Might not be 100%, but I do think we are committed in terms of our coaching and facilities.