OU Tix for Sale

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 13, 2004
Harrah
This pains me to do this but I'm going to have to get rid of my student ticket. I don't have anyone to watch my son. It's in Section N row 21 seat (in the reserve section). The are great seats. The price on the ticket is $75, just send me a PM if you're interested. I work in Stilly everyday and I'll be in town for the game with my son in tow. GO POKES!!!!

PlatteCoPoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
KCMO
We can tie him to a tree or something... you ARE going to the game! Everyone disregard the tickets for sale message. I'm sure the party bus has a daycare, sponsored by Cowboy24 :D

Jan 15, 2004
Stillwater, OK
OSUPike17 said:
We can tie him to a tree or something... you ARE going to the game! Everyone disregard the tickets for sale message. I'm sure the party bus has a daycare, sponsored by Cowboy24 :D
Hey I didn't say that lol.......but I don't mind really.....

Stacey

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
CM Watts was looking for one, you mihgt send him an e-mail (see below) and see if that is still the case.

E-mail me at cmwatts@enid.com if you have one. If you need references, then you can just ask around as several people on this board know me.