ou/Texas outcome?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Someone posted a photo of Sam Ehlinger standing all by himself after the loss, saluting the fans with a song. Rest of the team left the field.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/in...he-only-player-to-stay-for-the-eyes/#comments
They locked the thread and the admin says he's going to curate the messages. Surly Admin is a very PC guy, which means that thread might look completely different by tomorrow. Main photo should still be there though. Possibly the saddest thing I've seen on a football field.

I miss Shaggybevo. It was raw and uncensored.
And funny too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Post game they asked Sam what his message should be to the Longhorn Nation~
he took a 30 seconds of silence then said “I don’t have one”

painful to watch - except I don’t like Sam so I was cool with it

Nov 18, 2010
Post game they asked Sam what his message should be to the Longhorn Nation~
he took a 30 seconds of silence then said “I don’t have one”

painful to watch - except I don’t like Sam so I was cool with it
I don't like Texas AT ALL. But I'll probably root for that kid, when he isn't playing OSU...and Texas has 4 or 5 losses.

Or 6 or 7 or 8 losses.

Okay, I can't really root for him, but I do hope his post-football life goes well.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Ehlinger is Texass' Rudy. The difference is Notre Dame had way better players. Texass doesn't.
He's a poor man's Colt McCoy.

Why they chose to not run him for most of the game was baffling. Asking him to drop back & throw it 40+ times a game is simply not realizing his limitations. Yurcich outthought himself with the game plan vs. OU.