ou/Texas outcome?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
So this is a crazy day in college football so far...where are we going to end up ranked at the end of the day without even playing...no doubt someone with a loss might jump us due to sec, but it's going to be interesting to see where teams like Florida and Georgia (if they lose) slide too and what it means for us.

OctaviusRexLTH

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
So this is a crazy day in college football so far...where are we going to end up ranked at the end of the day without even playing...no doubt someone with a loss might jump us due to sec, but it's going to be interesting to see where teams like Florida and Georgia (if they lose) slide too and what it means for us.
I'm sure Tennessee will just slide into Georgia's spot, but then Miami losing to Clemson would help too. I think we'd be #8 or 9

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
We have to strap them up and play like mad, but we are the "alpha" in this conference in terms of our defense IF IF IF our offense can follow suit and play to the par of it's two big star players. Bottom line...we have have have too end the Baylor jinx next Saturday. So it's one game at a time, but we are really set up nicely IF we can prove it on the field.

ISU is good, but Tech looks bad today. It's going to be a fun year. Btw, any news on Baylor being able to play? They need to get things under control.
Defense is good...albeit 2 average/below average offenses in conference play...Offense is still a mystery for me. What does this offense truly look like with Spencer at the helm for an entire game? Has he progressed in the passing game since his freshman year. The next 3 games will tell us where we are as a team. We'll face teams with much better athletes than in the first 3 games.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
former Oklahoma State OC's / coaches are at Baylor (Fedora), TCU (Meacham), Texas (Yurich)...intresting.
Unless TCU has recently re-hired Meachum, he left a couple of years ago. Sonny Cumbie is TCUs OC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see TCU did hire Meacham in the off-season as WR coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 7, 2006
Well each team had 3 turnovers, Texas got a punt and field goal blocked, they combined for 800 yards of offense and 200+ in penalties- so mediocre is kind to either team.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
The play of the game for me was when the texas punter took two extra steps than needed to punt and it got blocked...why did he take so long?!

Nov 18, 2010
The play of the game for me was when the texas punter took two extra steps than needed to punt and it got blocked...why did he take so long?!
Took two extra steps directly toward the only guy rushing on that side of the field. Literally walked toward a defender and kicked it directly into his hand.