ou/Texas outcome?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
This should be an interesting Big XII season....anyone can get beat on any given saturday
Well anyone can beat ou or Texas anyway on any given Saturday....the call at the end of regulation to throw the ball was one of the worst calls ever...the FG kicker missing the FG cracked me up. Love that both teams are pedestrian on defense at least and that BOTH now have two losses in conference through only 3 games...that's the take away from this one...not that it was a bunch of OT's....it's that hopefully they were both fighting for either 4th or 5th place in conference at the end of things.

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Well anyone can beat ou or Texas anyway on any given Saturday....the call at the end of regualtion to throw the ball was one of the worst calls ever...the FG kicker missing the FG cracked me up. Love that both teams are pedestrian on defense at least and that BOTH now have two losses in coference through only 3 games...that's the take away from this one...not that it was a
And LSU
And Florida

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Well anyone can beat ou or Texas anyway on any given Saturday....the call at the end of regulation to throw the ball was one of the worst calls ever...the FG kicker missing the FG cracked me up. Love that both teams are pedestrian on defense at least and that BOTH now have two losses in conference through only 3 games...that's the take away from this one...not that it was a bunch of OT's....it's that hopefully they were both fighting for either 4th or 5th place in conference at the end of things.
When I mean everyone, I mean everyone...not just OU and Texas. There's a lot of parity in this conference. How OU looks now, doesn't necessarily mean they'll look this way in November. Don't know what happens to Texas...maybe Herman gets canned next week considering his seat is hot!! IMO there's no alpha team in this conference. I like where we sit personally, but this is far from over!!

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
When I mean everyone, I mean everyone...not just OU and Texas. There's a lot of parity in this conference. How OU looks now, doesn't necessarily mean they'll look this way in November. Don't know what happens to Texas...maybe Herman gets canned next week considering his seat is hot!! IMO there's no alpha team in this conference. I like where we sit personally, but this is far from over!!
We have to strap them up and play like mad, but we are the "alpha" in this conference in terms of our defense IF IF IF our offense can follow suit and play to the par of it's two big star players. Bottom line...we have have have too end the Baylor jinx next Saturday. So it's one game at a time, but we are really set up nicely IF we can prove it on the field.

ISU is good, but Tech looks bad today. It's going to be a fun year. Btw, any news on Baylor being able to play? They need to get things under control.