OU is not a blue blood

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 20, 2015
SW OKLA
What has WVU won? Well three BCS bowls since 2007. How many has OU won? How many have other Big 12 teams won in that time frame?

How about WVU beating ACC champion Clemson 70-33. A game where Gruden said WVU could have scored a 100 if it hadnt called off the dogs in the 3rd quarter. How many times has OU ran Clemson off the field since they had Dabo? How about WVU beating SEC champion Georgia in the georgia Dome, basically a home game for them. Sugar was in Atlanta that year bc of Katrina. How about WVU beating OU in the Fiesta like a redheaded step child? WVU has also played for a national title twice in football, but lost to Notre Dame in one, and gators in the other.

In hoops WVU lost in the title game by a single point, has been to numerous final fours, elite 8's and sweet 16s.

Anyway, WVU isnt pretending to be an elite school, like OU. WVU knows it's a top 25 type program when it has a good coach, and a top 5 program with a very good coach(RROD finish 3 straight years in top 10, 2 of which were in the top 5).

You know what, OU isnt a blue blood, it's a tired blood. Despite having historically great qbs the last 3 seasons all they have to show for it is 3 ass kickings.
Good God man put down the moonshine.

I had to dig around to find it but the goons have won 3 BCS Bowl games in that same time period.

Since 2007, because you seem to think college football began then, the goons are 3rd in games won. They are one of only 7 schools with 900 or more wins.

And I wouldn’t care if we lost in the playoffs as opposed to losing The Frosted Flakes Weedeater Bowl.

If the goons aren’t a blue blood then West Virginee has sickle cell anemia.

I just threw up in my mouth posting that. :vomit:

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
No, I KNOW that neal brown > Lincoln Riley. While at troy NB beat LSU in baton Rouge, ending its 65 game home ooc streak, he beat Huskers in Lincoln, and he almost beat clemson the year they won the title in Death valley(in fact ACC refs cheated him or he would've beaten them too.). That was with troy talent.

He's now at WVU, and had WVU's best ever recruiting year despite having been in morgantown less than a year. WVU pays its analysts more than any other team in college football(yes more than LSU). That started under neal brown. WVU just shelled out over a million to steal PSU's recruiting coordinator and he was the lead recruiter on several WVU targets. It will take him to 2021 to rebuild the roster, but yes, he doesn't shit his pants on the big stage like Lincoln Riley.
lol, its west virginia. If brown is worth his salt, he'll use what you would call "success" there for an actual good job. Or houston!

But no, he's not in the same level as Riley. Lol. Cute though. And no he wont ever get to the big stage. Again, it's west virginia. They havent even beaten OU since they got to the big 12. Jesus this guy just takes the moonshine and expects us all to live in his fantasy.

Sep 20, 2009
Kansas City
lol, its west virginia. If brown is worth his salt, he'll use what you would call "success" there for an actual good job. Or houston!

But no, he's not in the same level as Riley. Lol. Cute though. And no he wont ever get to the big stage. Again, it's west virginia. They havent even beaten OU since they got to the big 12. Jesus this guy just takes the moonshine and expects us all to live in his fantasy.
He sure is a fun read though. I think Nolaeer may be my favorite on this board. I chuckle a lot when reading.