Other big12 games week2

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
I don't really mind too much. I just don't feel much sympathy for a rapist.
Whoa, hold up here. He actually took a polygraph and he passed it. Here's an excerpt from the Daily Oklahoman. It was proven to be a false accusation.
https://newsok.com/article/5576122/...-faith-in-oklahoma-judicial-system-diminished
daily oklahoman said:
One friend told police Thornton had said "this would be a 'great thing' for her political career following the Air Force," The Oklahoman has learned. The friend told police Thornton had said "female-empowered political organizations would love something like this."
If you're not gonna keep up with the case (or intentionally choose to misinterpret it) you have no business saying crap like that. People like you are EXACTLY why my stance is what it is regarding expungements.

Mar 31, 2011
Whoa, hold up here. He actually took a polygraph and he passed it. Here's an excerpt from the Daily Oklahoman. It was proven to be a false accusation.
https://newsok.com/article/5576122/...-faith-in-oklahoma-judicial-system-diminished

If you're not gonna keep up with the case (or intentionally choose to misinterpret it) you have no business saying crap like that. People like you are EXACTLY why my stance is what it is regarding expungements.
What gets you harder; defending rapists and woman beaters or talking about expungements? You are truly fascinating.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
What gets you harder; defending rapists and woman beaters or talking about expungements? You are truly fascinating.
You are an absolute piece of sh1t. You didn't even care to consider what I actually said in the Tyreek Hill thread, did you? Are you seriously stupid enough to just automatically believe every accusation?
I just showed evidence that the Anderson deal was a false accusation. Even the district attorney said that the whole thing was BS.
You went too far in this thread and I got you.
If you don't believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty, get the eff out of this country.

Nov 27, 2007
OU has an interesting excellent OL. It won’t effect their running game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree. It will & it already has. Somehow many seem to have forgotten just how good Anderson is. The OU offense didn’t really take off last year until he became the featured back. He has amazing hands & is a tremendous weapon in the passing game. He can run with power, run with speed, be elusive in the open field, block.

He ran for over 200 yards against a great Georgia defense in the Rose Bowl. He put 290 total yards & 4 TDs on an outstanding TCU defense. He averaged over 165 total yards & scored 16 TDs in the last 8 games of last year. Dude was a beast.

Even in the UCLA game, Sermon (who is a fine back) couldn’t get anywhere while Anderson popped some good runs. Losing Anderson will greatly hurt OU moving forward.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
OU has an interesting excellent OL. It won’t effect their running game.

I disagree. It will & it already has. Somehow many seem to have forgotten just how good Anderson is. The OU offense didn’t really take off last year until he became the featured back. He has amazing hands & is a tremendous weapon in the passing game. He can run with power, run with speed, be elusive in the open field, block.

He ran for over 200 yards against a great Georgia defense in the Rose Bowl. He put 290 total yards & 4 TDs on an outstanding TCU defense. He averaged over 165 total yards & scored 16 TDs in the last 8 games of last year. Dude was a beast.

Even in the UCLA game, Sermon (who is a fine back) couldn’t get anywhere while Anderson popped some good runs. Losing Anderson will greatly hurt OU moving forward.
UCLA sold out to stop the run. Anderson didn’t really get anywhere either if you go back and look. They wanted Kyler to throw it. And he did.

Mar 31, 2011
You are an absolute piece of sh1t. You didn't even care to consider what I actually said in the Tyreek Hill thread, did you? Are you seriously stupid enough to just automatically believe every accusation?
I just showed evidence that the Anderson deal was a false accusation. Even the district attorney said that the whole thing was BS.
You went too far in this thread and I got you.
If you don't believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty, get the eff out of this country.
So...it's a tie? :confused:

Nov 27, 2007
UCLA sold out to stop the run. Anderson didn’t really get anywhere either if you go back and look. They wanted Kyler to throw it. And he did.

Correct. UCLA did sell out against the run... and Anderson averaged twice the yards per carry that Sermon did (UCLA was worn down by the time Sutton & Pledger started doing damage). And Anderson has proven so much more dynamic. Hopefully, Sermon &/or Pledger will surprise us. Sermon has done too much east-west running, didn’t break arm tackles, hasn’t shown the elusiveness that Anderson has shown (includes last year), and Sermon hasn’t shown the receiving ability (but true freshman almost never do, so this could change).

Apr 19, 2011
Losing Rodney Anderson for the rest of the season is a huge blow to OU. The Sooners have other good/very good backs, but Anderson is a special talent.
Rodney Anderson is ranked the #2 or 3 back in the coming NFL draft. Definitely the highest rated in the Big 12. It's a big blow but they still have plenty of talent in so many other areas.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Losing Rodney Anderson for the rest of the season is a huge blow to OU. The Sooners have other good/very good backs, but Anderson is a special talent.
Rodney Anderson is ranked the #2 or 3 back in the coming NFL draft. Definitely the highest rated in the Big 12. It's a big blow but they still have plenty of talent in so many other areas.
Kennedy Brooks is my pick to break out this year. You don’t score 78 tds against 6A Texas HS competition your junior and senior year on accident.