Other big12 games week2

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 14, 2008
Iowa State looks solid on both sides of the ball. It’s still early in the game, but they look like they will have a solid team this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
Iowa State looks solid on both sides of the ball. It’s still early in the game, but they look like they will have a solid team this year.

Announcer said they have a young OL, but to me it looks like their QB doesn't have a very good pocket presence either. He's stood there like a statue and gotten drilled several times. Without Lazard and losing pieces on the OL I'm wondering if their offense has taken a step back this year.

Nov 27, 2007
Losing Rodney Anderson for the rest of the season is a huge blow to OU. The Sooners have other good/very good backs, but Anderson is a special talent.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Losing Rodney Anderson for the rest of the season is a huge blow to OU. The Sooners have other good/very good backs, but Anderson is a special talent.
I don't really mind too much. I just don't feel much sympathy for a rapist.
I forgot what site we were on...

I’m not worried, the depth is there. Kennedy Brooks is a special player. Can’t wait to see him get his shot.