Other big12 games week2

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
KSU with stupidity of refs giving them incompletion on a fumble tied 3-3. Need a win here but not sure they are up to the task.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
It looked like OSU closing out some second quarters - had to burn that time so they could get in and make second half adjustments
It's frustrating when Gundy pulls that weak ass crap, but most of the time OSU will be getting the ball to start the 3rd when he does it. I don't think UCLA gets the ball to start the 3rd.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
It's frustrating when Gundy pulls that weak ass crap, but most of the time OSU will be getting the ball to start the 3rd when he does it. I don't think UCLA gets the ball to start the 3rd.
Who cares if you're gonna get the ball back? You don't just waste perfectly good possessions on offense.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Who cares if you're gonna get the ball back? You don't just waste perfectly good possessions on offense.
I agree. Tell Gundy that because he does it all the time. Pretty sure he did it last Bedlam game in Norman to close the first half as a matter of fact. Then we had the ball to start the 3rd and the team completely disappeared in the 2nd half.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
So UCLA's QB has made a couple of really good throws, but they spent 95% of the game just trying to pound it up the middle. They weren't going to win, but they could've at least made it look a little respectable instead of totally rolling over.