Other Big 12 Games Today

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I think this conference is a wide open as it has ever been. We just need to play it one game at a time...we certainly can't look past anyone...we saw what that did with Tech.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Texas beating up KSU right now...K-State not looking very good this year, but typically they come on late.

Sep 9, 2013
We just didn't execute in the second half. We had too many drops. We didn’t block them very good upfront. It was an old-fashioned relaxation situation. We relaxed because we were up 25," he said. ".... I’m a little disappointed that we didn’t play as hard as we could in the second half. It’s human nature, but it falls on me."

The defense gave up 24 points in the second half, but that was not entirely on them. Tony Gibson's group was on the field for the majority of the second half, rarely getting a breather, and having to hold off a relentless assault from a prolific offense with an unknown entity at quarterback. The offense, though, disappeared. With a Heisman-caliber quarterback and three of the best receivers in the country, West Virginia suddenly could not move the ball. But... BUT... Holgorsen thinks that may help in the future.

wreck

Intrigued By Shiny Objects
A/V Subscriber
Jun 3, 2006
Dallas
We just didn't execute in the second half. We had too many drops. We didn’t block them very good upfront. It was an old-fashioned relaxation situation. We relaxed because we were up 25," he said. ".... I’m a little disappointed that we didn’t play as hard as we could in the second half. It’s human nature, but it falls on me."

The defense gave up 24 points in the second half, but that was not entirely on them. Tony Gibson's group was on the field for the majority of the second half, rarely getting a breather, and having to hold off a relentless assault from a prolific offense with an unknown entity at quarterback. The offense, though, disappeared. With a Heisman-caliber quarterback and three of the best receivers in the country, West Virginia suddenly could not move the ball. But... BUT... Holgorsen thinks that may help in the future.
Yeah, that wasn’t on WVU — it was on Tech’s 3rd string QB - LOL