OSU Women in US Open

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
I'm trying to find out how many oSu golfers are in the women's US Open.
All I know of is Pernilla Lindberg (Sweden). View attachment 61574
Not sure if your question is born of sincerity or out of infatuation?

On a more sober note, either Pernilla is going to cut her lip drinking out of that bottle or she's leaving some serious floaties in her drink. :eek:
Infatuation?! Seriously?!
WTF is wrong with you?
I want to know how many Cowgirls are in the freakin’ US Open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
I never realized the womens' GAME was that compelling.
How misogynistic of you.

They're our Cowboy family. These Cowgirls in golf, softball, soccer, tennis, track and equestrian events deserve some of our love as well. I'll admit they don't garner the kind of attention our men's teams do, but come on, man, are you that redneck?

Watching the women players, who'd kick your a** all over the course, is a thing of beautiful, well played golf. Watching an OSU Cowgirl is even more beautiful.

And I can't find anything (in this year) so far that says who are our ladies playing in the US Open.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
And the truths are self-evident. Hi Pot, I'm Kettle.
WTH are you trying to say here?
It appears you don't know the correct use of that particular idiom. You retort is vague and irrelevant. Apparently, you've taken my mention of watching an OSU Cowgirl play golf as a beautiful thing to a more juvenile meaning.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2007
Ardmore, Ok.
Come on man don't be so lazy - you can google as well as the rest of us can.
http://okstate.com/news/2015/7/8/WGOLF_0708155247.aspx
Can't write your original post off to laziness, as it took as much energy to post the question as it does to google the answer. So, surely you can understand my original query. You then take offense, as if infatuation were something evil or subhuman, and respond with butt-hurt accusations using the preeminent descriptor of the fragile, snowflake mentality; "misogynistic".
I have a firm conviction that the first person to sling the "racist" or "misogynist" adjective, is actually the racist or misogynist. Get over it dude or go to your safe place and pacify thyself, but please quit overreacting.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
Can't write your original post off to laziness, as it took as much energy to post the question as it does to google the answer. So, surely you can understand my original query. You then take offense, as if infatuation were something evil or subhuman, and respond with butt-hurt accusations using the preeminent descriptor of the fragile, snowflake mentality; "misogynistic".
I have a firm conviction that the first person to sling the "racist" or "misogynist" adjective, is actually the racist or misogynist. Get over it dude or go to your safe place and pacify thyself, but please quit overreacting.
I said in my post to someone else, not YOU, you can google as well as the next person. Where do you get on this rant infatuation, etc. of which i was never involved. If you look back over the post on this thread, the only one i made was #4 to Barton Cummings. Maybe you should take your own advice and read what was posted. I admit i didn't see the date mistake my on posting #4 to B.C.. Your are ranting against what B.C. said to you. Are you drunk?

Feb 6, 2007
Ardmore, Ok.
I said in my post to someone else, not YOU, you can google as well as the next person. Where do you get on this rant infatuation, etc. of which i was never involved. If you look back over the post on this thread, the only one i made was #4 to Barton Cummings. Maybe you should take your own advice and read what was posted. I admit i didn't see the date mistake my on posting #4 to B.C.. Your are ranting against what B.C. said to you. Are you drunk?
The quoted reply was to another poster, not you. Simply quoting your reply, because I thought it was relevant to B.C.'s comments. I was in no rant about infatuation, that was B.C. Chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.