OSU vs. Syracuse Prediction thread...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedaggie

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
I don't know, but I'm REALLY excited about it. Got the lucky underwear on and everything. Can't wait to watch the Pokes on TV. I'm thinking it will probably be a low scoring game if we win it. Something like 65-55 for the good guys. If the score goes much above 70, I think we probably lose.

Jun 30, 2004
do i get banned if i think we lose?
sorry, call me superstitious or an idiot, but i say 67-65 syracuse with the loss serving as an early wake-up call.

flame away.

FWPoke

An OP OG in the DFDub
A/V Subscriber
Jun 8, 2004
Fort Worth
I think we will jump on them early and build a 29-2 lead and then coast the rest of the way. Wait, we are playing Washington State, right? :p

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Doc,

I have no problem with losing this game in order to pick one or more up in March through the learning experience. BYU last year sound familiar?

The Monkey

Jul 7, 2004
man o man what a match-up......

they will create problems for use defensively...I think Eddie goes with his most experienced team and starts TC and McFarlin down low they can pass around that zone so look for that....Forth won't create that many miss matches even tho he is 7' tall he reminds me of Steyn...maybe a little comfortable at this point....Steyn will get there he just lacks that confidence and I hope he picked that up during the WSU game....now if Joey doesn't get into foul trouble look for a HUGE game tonight we need to do a lot better on the boards, they are a good rebounding team....

all-in-all

I say OSU by 3......67-64