Osu vs kstate

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Territorial Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
If we can keep rolling until possibly getting Elliot and stone back.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any chance Elliot actually comes back this year? I have no inside information, so just asking.
Last I heard was an outside shot at may. But no one is really saying. I’d lean to no. But it’s a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takeout Slide

Hardcore Troubadour
Nov 10, 2009
Rounding third and heading for Omaha
Any chance Elliot actually comes back this year? I have no inside information, so just asking.
I've heard he's been throwing some, but I talked to some people at the Baseball Banquet who would know, and I'll just say I wouldn't hold my breath on him pitching this year. It may be possible, but didn't sound likely. Conference tourney/regional time frame would be the earliest from what I was told. All of that could have changed, but that was the prognosis in late January.

Last edited:

pokefan05

Knickas on Backward
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
I've heard he's been throwing some, but I talked to some people at the Baseball Banquet who would know, and I'll just say I wouldn't hold my breath on him pitching this year. It may be possible, but didn't sound likely. Conference tourney/regional time frame would be the earliest from what I was told. All of that could have changed, but that was the prognosis in late January.
What about Stone? Was he a projected starter and will he be coming back? Sorry, I follow baseball as close as watching games and following scores, but not necessarily knowing the roster in depth.

Takeout Slide

Hardcore Troubadour
Nov 10, 2009
Rounding third and heading for Omaha
What about Stone? Was he a projected starter and will he be coming back? Sorry, I follow baseball as close as watching games and following scores, but not necessarily knowing the roster in depth.
Yes, Stone had made at least one weekend start and was scheduled to start at ASU when he got hurt. I haven't heard anything about a return. Last I remember hearing, I think on the radio broadcast, was approximately 6-8 weeks and that was right after the injury. With as thin as the staff is, it would be nice to get anyone(s) back in the rotation if they could throw even a few solid innings a week.