OSU vs Iowa State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2010
How's everyone feeling about the game tonight?

We are 4pt dogs at home. We still haven't figured out our rotation.

But, it's always hard to win that first road conference game, which is Iowa State's problem. I see they are giving away like 150 tickets, and you can buy others for $5. Hopefully, there's some juice in the building and the boys play well.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
How's everyone feeling about the game tonight?

We are 4pt dogs at home. We still haven't figured out our rotation.

But, it's always hard to win that first road conference game, which is Iowa State's problem. I see they are giving away like 150 tickets, and you can buy others for $5. Hopefully, there's some juice in the building and the boys play well.
I’ll be there, not expecting much this year. Sure, the non-con schedule was tougher but, it will only get tougher in conference play.

Jun 23, 2009
New York
I'm gonna watch tonight but have basically missed the entire non conference schedule, anyone care to give me a quick recap on our potential/pros/cons?

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
Anei is a stud shot blocker and has improved his offense as well. Ice along with Yor are really good for freshmen, Ice's body looks like a junior not a freshmen's. Waters hasn't taken over the role as leader quite yet, Dizzy can shot 3's but is a little bit of a liability on D (he's improving but not good yet). Cam is in kind of a slump the last 5 games. Withers is a turnover waiting to happen but still a viable scoring option. Jones has been leading all scorers since he started playing after finals. Demuth plays hard but sparingly, also Caloo has also played more since finals. Cunningham plays less since Jones has started playing. The rest of the guys aren't getting much playing time. I could be wrong on my assessment but that's how I see the team at this point. Starters are Yor at center, Ice at point, Cam at forward, Waters at wing, 5th spot has varied since December.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Anei is a stud shot blocker and has improved his offense as well. Ice along with Yor are really good for freshmen, Ice's body looks like a junior not a freshmen's. Waters hasn't taken over the role as leader quite yet, Dizzy can shot 3's but is a little bit of a liability on D (he's improving but not good yet). Cam is in kind of a slump the last 5 games. Withers Weathers is a turnover waiting to happen but still a viable scoring option. Jones has been leading all scorers since he started playing after finals. Demuth plays hard but sparingly, also Caloo Calloo has also played more since finals. Cunningham plays less since Jones has started playing. The rest of the guys aren't getting much playing time. I could be wrong on my assessment but that's how I see the team at this point. Starters are Yor at center, Ice at point, Cam at forward, Waters at wing, 5th spot (Dziagwa) has varied since December.

Jun 25, 2011
Offense is uber anemic. Scoring a point a minute. Also gave Iowa State 3 wide open looks from the 3 and they drained them. Can't give them easy scoring opportunities if we can't generate more offense.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Dizzy is such a liability on defense and rebounding. Last two defensive possessions he allows his guy to get a rebound from the perimeter then fouls his guy on the subsequent possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2007
Hanging tough but I do not know if we can ever get over the hump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk