OSU Regional Moved to Oklahoma City

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield
I imagine they will await the winner of the elimination game and flip for it. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
My understanding is the NCAA changed the rule to allow the host team to stay in their home dugout and locker room. 3rd base is ours and why we remained in it last night eventhough we were the visitors. We should be back in it today.

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
UConn has the most pitching to come out of the loser’s bracket. So I’d like to see Nebraska get into the bullpen a little. UConn could bring back Wang or Kersten from yesterday (both are starters) and so far their elite closer Jacob Wallace has thrown an inning yet.

If I were Nebraska, I’d throw Waldron’s brother Mike at us. Or Johnny Wholestaff with Shanaman (that pitched last night) and Kyle Perry turning it over to Palkert and Gomes.

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
UConn has the most pitching to come out of the loser’s bracket. So I’d like to see Nebraska get into the bullpen a little. UConn could bring back Wang or Kersten from yesterday (both are starters) and so far their elite closer Jacob Wallace has thrown an inning yet.

If I were Nebraska, I’d throw Waldron’s brother Mike at us. Or Johnny Wholestaff with Shanaman (that pitched last night) and Kyle Perry turning it over to Palkert and Gomes.
Schmanaman in to pitch for Neb, currently 4-1 UConn in the top of 5.

UConn puts the ball in play, 10 hits today (so far), 18 v Nebraska in Friday’s game and 17 against Harvard yesterday. Really been impressed with their ability to get on base in this regional. Forces defenses to make plays.

Apr 14, 2009
What the Cowboys need is to start hitting. And getting on base.
That game last night was just a awful display of hitting until the ninth inning.
In retrospect the win was given to O-State by the corndogs coach by inserting a one pitch guy.
It played right into the Cowboys strong suit!

Oct 30, 2007
Uconn's bats are really hot. They just said on the broadcast that they're hitting .460 for the regional. I hope we're locked in and ready to go by the first pitch tonight.