OSU Regional Moved to Oklahoma City

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
With temporary seats and standing room only how many tickets would be available? When I attended the BU games last week the people next to me were season ticket holders and indicated there were only around 100 season ticket holder. I guess the season ticket holders can order their tickets now and the rest on Wednesday Morning. Will the regional start on Friday and end on Sunday? I checked Hotel space and most of the favored Hotels are already full. I remember the time we had Wichita State and It seemed there were more Shocker fans at our games. Similar when Arkansas was here.

Sounding like Texas A&M barely lost the last regional ending up the 17 seed and they may end up in Lubbock or Stillwater. I know they follow their football, but do they come to baseball games? Sounding like we could also have Dallas Baptist and Florida State or Chicago-Illinois.
If the hotels are already full those are OSU fans as the matchups won't be announced until tomorrow.
Or they are full for some other event.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
Only takes two posts to completely invalidate my title. LOL.

Edit: I changed the title of the thread. Previous title was as follows:

Allie P is Now Officially Retired for OSU Baseball

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
This sucks BIG time! Wonder if it is due to field conditions or just general flooding in Stillwater?

Damn I hate this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Field conditions, there’s no built in subsurface drainage system since the stadium is so old. Grounds crew has been working around the clock and Supers May still be an option if it stops raining.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
This sucks BIG time! Wonder if it is due to field conditions or just general flooding in Stillwater?

Damn I hate this.

Field conditions, there’s no built in subsurface drainage system since the stadium is so old. Grounds crew has been working around the clock and Supers May still be an option if it stops raining.
Thanks, oh the irony.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Which could be a bad thing if A&M gets sent here. They’ll invade.

Which is a direct indictment on our fan base imo. If we can draw about 50,000 for a directional school at BPS we should be able to put a cowboy fan in every seat of that ballpark for the 3-4 games that we play in.

But it won’t happen.