OSU Merch Help!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
I know this is the wrong thread but I’m getting desperate. Where are people getting the Oklahoma State receiver hitch covers. Specifically the black outline with orange backing. I’ve seen Pete’s head, a football helmet, golfer Pete, and the sheriff star. I am wanting the star and I’ve never seen them for sale, only on vehicles. I live in Tulsa and go to OKC occasionally. I look online in shops, in Stillwater, can’t find them. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I know this is the wrong thread but I’m getting desperate. Where are people getting the Oklahoma State receiver hitch covers. Specifically the black outline with orange backing. I’ve seen Pete’s head, a football helmet, golfer Pete, and the sheriff star. I am wanting the star and I’ve never seen them for sale, only on vehicles. I live in Tulsa and go to OKC occasionally. I look online in shops, in Stillwater, can’t find them. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.
https://www.gamedayironworks.com/store/item/okst-badge-hitch