OSU is now a 2.5 favorite...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Agreed. To counter the TE you need good LB and safety play.
Amen and Malcolm are smart, veterans. They should be prepared for the TE game.
And KHP is certainly another strength to counter their TE's.

I think we'll be fine.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Agreed. To counter the TE you need good LB and safety play.
Amen and Malcolm are smart, veterans. They should be prepared for the TE game.
And KHP is certainly another strength to counter their TE's.

I think we'll be fine.
If KHP or AB can get a good solid chuck on Kolar before he gets into his routes it will work wonders for our pass rush. That especially needs to happen any time we blitz. If we blitz but allow Purdy to bail out to Kosar it could be trouble, but like you, I think we'll be fine. I'm starting to trust that Knowles will not let the opponent's best player beat us.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
Spencer Tillman former uo RB on the broadcast. Spencer, the loquacious talkative, garrulous, chatty, voluble, gabby ou butthead referred to Stillwater as stoolwater on a local Houston TV show. Then he laughingly said I hope that didn't offend anyone. They need to keep the A-&%$e somewhere else.

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
I don't think we were #6 vs A&M. Was something like #7 vs #8 if I recall

Great game, by the way. Went with many of my in-law-Aggies. They gave me lots of crap in the first half, then I couldn't get a word out of them the rest of the game or even the rest of the weekend. And what a glorious weekend it was . . . .
We didn’t play TCU in 2011.

Jun 5, 2020
OKC
OK, so who is going to do the football run down, someone used to do strength vs weakness, etc. I'm no coach - did they all pass away ? O Line Vs. D line, receivers V. D-Backs - or was that just the K-State dudes that did that? Coach vs. Coach, I liked the old days

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Spencer Tillman former uo RB on the broadcast. Spencer, the loquacious talkative, garrulous, chatty, voluble, gabby ou butthead referred to Stillwater as stoolwater on a local Houston TV show. Then he laughingly said I hope that didn't offend anyone. They need to keep the A-&%$e somewhere else.
He's defintely a goon homer and has an avowed dislike of all things cowboy

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E4baOKADsA
Absolutely loved that play. He was touched by 4 defenders.
Knocked the first guys duck in the dirt, which took out 2 other defenders including a guy with his hands on TW
Owned the weakside safety with a stiff arm.
Shed another defender on the way in for a TD.

He would not be stopped.

Sep 9, 2013
Gameday does not give a crap about the B12. It would be interesting to know how many times they have been at a B12 game that did not include OU or UT. Doubt there are very many.
ESPN Gameday cares about WVU. WVU has played TCU twice in morgantown and gameday was there for WVU v LSU the year before WVU joined the Big 12.

Eastern eyeballs, that's what Gameday cares about. Not midwest or west coast eyeballs.

Nov 6, 2010
I believe last year their last 4 possessions were turnovers. Kolar is a good player, but he can be accounted for.
Yea, I just hope we don't overdo it and let Breece Hall beat us. I don't remember, did Montgomery play for them in our game last year or was he out?? Whatever we did last year worked pretty good if Montgomery was playing, but Breece Hall is good too so have to make sure he is accounted for first.

Sep 12, 2018
Tulsa
Yea, I just hope we don't overdo it and let Breece Hall beat us. I don't remember, did Montgomery play for them in our game last year or was he out?? Whatever we did last year worked pretty good if Montgomery was playing, but Breece Hall is good too so have to make sure he is accounted for first.
Montgomery played for the Chicago Bears last year.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Gameday does not give a crap about the B12. It would be interesting to know how many times they have been at a B12 game that did not include OU or UT. Doubt there are very many.
ESPN Gameday cares about WVU. WVU has played TCU twice in morgantown and gameday was there for WVU v LSU the year before WVU joined the Big 12.

Eastern eyeballs, that's what Gameday cares about. Not midwest or west coast eyeballs.
Game Day has been in Stillwater at least 6 times. 5 v OU, 1 v Baylor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk