OSU - FSU Tickets??

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 7, 2014
Does anyone know when these are supposed to go on sale? I saw some posted on Stubhub with absolutely insane prices. They were asking $600 to sit in the corner in the 200 sections. I am assuming these will start to drop to normal prices as more tickets are made available?

Are they planning to release a ticket lot through Orange Connection like they normally do for bowl games?

BJack

Greenhorn
Oct 11, 2013
Not sure I want to go to that one, too much stuff going on right then and unless something drastic changes in our defense,it might be ugly.And I aint paying a couple of hundred bucks and travel to Texas to watch a beat down.

McalPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 12, 2006
McAlester, OK
Not sure I want to go to that one, too much stuff going on right then and unless something drastic changes in our defense,it might be ugly.And I aint paying a couple of hundred bucks and travel to Texas to watch a beat down.
Oh, there will be drastic changes in our defense, unfortunately. You better just stay home.

Dec 24, 2007
Stillwater, OK
My advice: Book your hotel NOW!
Wait until about two weeks before and get your tickets on stubhub. they will be around $65-$100 per ticket then. Maybe cheaper, IMO.

This is what I should have done for the Cotton Bowl. Instead I bought through the AD and paid about $100 more than I needed to.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Wait until about two weeks before and get your tickets on stubhub. they will be around $65-$100 per ticket then. Maybe cheaper, IMO.

This is what I should have done for the Cotton Bowl. Instead I bought through the AD and paid about $100 more than I needed to.
I got tickets to the Cotton Bowl for $40 each the week before the game.

Oct 26, 2011

Yeah...already booked some rooms at the Gaylord. Place is awesome and the kids love the outdoor water park

El Gato Bandito

that log had a child
Jan 5, 2009
You shouldn't be paying money just to watch our football team win anyway. You should be making the trip to show support for your university. If you aren't interested in watching us play just because we aren't favored, you're doing it wrong.

Dec 26, 2007
S OKC
Not sure I will ever go back to Jerry World! Do not ever accept any tickets in the 200's in rows 12, 13, 14 or 15! Sat on row 14, just under the overhang. Very convenient to bathrooms, concessions, etc. The problem is the speakers. They are directly overhead and spaced every 4-5 feet. My ears are still ringing! The blaring never stopped! Sat in the same section during Ole Miss Cotton Bowl, but was 4 to 5 rows lower...all was OK
then. Just a warning!

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
I also should mention that, even though details aren't finalized, the DFW chapter of the OSU alumni association is moving its annual golf tournament to the Friday before the game. It will be at the Dallas Cowboys Golf Club, which is adjacent to the Gaylord.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
You shouldn't be paying money just to watch our football team win anyway. You should be making the trip to show support for your university. If you aren't interested in watching us play just because we aren't favored, you're doing it wrong.
Well said. This will be a fun trip win or lose. There is something fun about being the underdog anyway. The worst that can happen is that we confirm the belief that FSU is really good. When Oregon got blown out by LSU (without their starting QB) nobody talked about Oregon being bad, they just said that LSU was really good. And if we win ...

BJack

Greenhorn
Oct 11, 2013
I show plenty of support for the university,I'm on my 4th kid that's going to graduate from OSU, I believe I know when I'm "doing it right"

JoshOSU420

Athletic Supporter
Aug 12, 2004
OKC
Renewed my season tickets today. Tickets to the FSU game through the season ticket process were in the neighborhood of $85 nosebleeds, $125 Endzone, $185 for a non-nosebleeds, I didnt even get to the next price for the lower bowl, i stopped at $185.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma

I just checked the Great Wolf Lodge. They are already booked up for that weekend.