OSU defense

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Do you have a link to that?
It's been written about all year in various places. He was the only other option at the time and also a true freshmen. He thought about it because he didn't want to burn Mason's red-shirt as well as thinking Cornelius was pretty damn good in his own right. I don't think it was an easy decision. I've even read somewhere, not sure of the validity, that TC thought he was going to start and told his parents and friends that he was. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've read something like that all year long. It was even written about when it happened...

"Mike Gundy has a dilemma at quarterback: play Mason Rudolph or Taylor Cornelius?

by BERRY TRAMEL
Published: Fri, November 21, 2014 12:00 AM Updated: Fri, November 21, 2014 5:45 PM"

Last edited:

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
It's been written about all year in various places. He was the only other option at the time and also a true freshmen. He thought about it because he didn't want to burn Mason's red-shirt as well as thinking Cornelius was pretty damn good in his own right. I don't think it was an easy decision. I've even read somewhere, not sure of the validity, that TC thought he was going to start and told his parents and friends that he was. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've read something like that all year long. It was even written about when it happened...

"Mike Gundy has a dilemma at quarterback: play Mason Rudolph or Taylor Cornelius?

by BERRY TRAMEL
Published: Fri, November 21, 2014 12:00 AM Updated: Fri, November 21, 2014 5:45 PM"
Just to point out, Berry Tramel writing about it doesn't mean that Gundy thought about it for a second. Tramel pulls things out of his butt sometimes because he wants to stir up controversy because it sells papers.