OSU Coaching changes thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Gleeson just tweeted a Canadian flag. Wonder if that means he's not going to Rutgers and no Monken

But just saw this...

Rutgers: Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Sean Gleeson is a strong candidate for the offensive coordinator job on Greg Schiano’s staff Bruce Feldman tweets. We’ve heard the same, and that Schiano has continued to vet a few other guys as well.

Dec 13, 2005
Tempe, Arizona
Gleeson just tweeted a Canadian flag. Wonder if that means he's not going to Rutgers and no Monken

But just saw this...

Rutgers: Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Sean Gleeson is a strong candidate for the offensive coordinator job on Greg Schiano’s staff Bruce Feldman tweets. We’ve heard the same, and that Schiano has continued to vet a few other guys as well.
I think Monken is not in play. Hoping I’m wrong though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2007
From the Yahoo story:
Rutgers is finalizing a contract to hire Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Sean Gleeson, according to sources. Gleeson has agreed in principle to a three-year deal to become Greg Schiano’s offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach. He gives Rutgers a high-profile hire at the most important position on the staff.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK

But just saw this...

https://twitter.com/AllmericanMayes/status/1213169942578761729

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
Now that Gleeson leaving is official as expected, I'm still wondering how the heck Dunn might stay and Monken come. Not sure what is going on here. It feels suspiciously like "HC in waiting" stuff to me. Who that is could easily be either Monken or Dunn. Monken left the HC job at Suthern Miss of his own accord to become an NFL OC. I'm not sure if he wants to be a HC.