OSU Coaching changes thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
He strikes me as the type of guy who'd like to score points. Lots of 'em!
He strikes me as an intelligent, detail oriented, pragmatic, and aggressive guy. Doesn't mean he's guaranteed to succeed at an entirely new job, but he appears to have a good foundation.

I'm just curious about Dunn the OC.
What are his philosophies?
What are his base formations?
How much will he demand from the players?
How will he interact with Gundy on gamedays?
How will he adjust in games?
Will he be creative?
Will he take risks?
Will he utilize the cowboy backs in the passing game?
Will he utilize the middle of the field at all in the passing game?
Can he improve our red zone scoring %?

So many questions! But I'm excited to see what he can do.
Some of that you will not know until games next year. And for good reason, because it's stuff they won't want other coaches to know either.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID
Remember that drive against Oregon State when Gleeson wasnt able to call plays because of the elevator issues? Hoping to see more of that. Dunn called the plays on the field and that drive was a thing of beauty.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
Remember that drive against Oregon State when Glesson wasnt able to call plays because of the elevator issues? Hoping to see more of that. Dunn called the plays on the field and that drive was a thing of beauty.
Is this true? That's hilarious if so.
Your boss gets stuck in an elevator and you show everyone you can do his job better than he can.