OSU/BU spread...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Thought I saw him on special teams last night. Has he already taken a redshirt season?
He's listed as having redshirted. I'm pretty sure he did as a freshman. But I've slept twice and drank once since then...

Mar 8, 2010
Now Baylor is what I consider a "must win" to become bowl eligible. Not sure we can count on beating TCU despite their performance in Lawrence. TCU's season so far is about as disappointing as ours. A Baylor win keeps our bowl streak alive and takes the pressure off.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
win both Baylor and TCU and the season is a "success" IMO....
Not what we were hoping for preseason, but I would consider it salvaged. Best we can reasonably expect/hope for is to beat Baylor and TCU. If we are playing well and the coaches are coaching well we may be able to sneak one against the big dogs.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Not what we were hoping for preseason, but I would consider it salvaged. Best we can reasonably expect/hope for is to beat Baylor and TCU. If we are playing well and the coaches are coaching well we may be able to sneak one against the big dogs.
When you say “we” who are you referring to besides yourself? I hoped for 9 Winn’s. Expected 7 or 8.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
When you say “we” who are you referring to besides yourself? I hoped for 9 Winn’s. Expected 7 or 8.
From the general consensus on here it seemed like the majority was hoping for about 9 wins. Hardly anyone hoped for or expected 7. I was hoping for 8-9.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
From the general consensus on here it seemed like the majority was hoping for about 9 wins. Hardly anyone hoped for or expected 7. I was hoping for 8-9.
I never formed a opinion for the year but fair enough. I figured 8 or 9 might be a consensus but, I was stuck at 7 as the pivot point. Now I hope we get there.