OSU Branded Tailgate Tent/Canopy-$200

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Seth25809er

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Jan 8, 2012
00i0i_5wXzfpeBIJA_600x450.jpg
00N0N_j0b66LhQ4J7_600x450.jpg
00O0O_fmS5MX1gZ2g_600x450.jpg
00z0z_2j2f5YNLHKz_600x450.jpg

OSU tailgate canopy. Tent's in pretty good shape. Photo's are exactly what the tent is. Has sides, surfaces for serving and a canopy on top. Simply don't have the space or use it enough anymore. Bought it at an OSU surplus auction a few years ago.

FYI I'll donate the money to the OSU Foundation and pitch in $50 of my own on it. I'll have my wife who works for them make the donation at work which I believe @teibbor may be able to vouch for me is matched by her employer. I can send you a copy of the receipt when we do it.

So basically for $200 you'll get a tent, OSU will get $500 and I'll get some space in my garage.

FYI I live in Stillwater, but have a terrible commute through Tulsa and up to Bartlesville, so I could arrange for some sort of delivery if on that route for no charge.

Last edited:

Seth25809er

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Jan 8, 2012
Nice, wished I had noticed this offer earlier.
Bought it at a OSU surplus auction a while ago. They had maybe 8-10 of them and one couple bought the majority of them. I think myself and maybe 2 others bought individual ones and they bought the rest. I assume they had to be doing it for resale, but I have no idea who they were, where they would've been selling them, etc...+ I'm sure they would've sold them all by now.

They have the surplus auction's periodically and they're usually posted here. I guess it's possible they'd have more at them at some point.

http://sustainability.okstate.edu/surplus

Last edited: