OSU at OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
I would have let him start the 8th. But this is what battenfield and leeper are for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 14, 2010
He's also been the hottest hitter of late and he hit a deep fly ball that would've scored the runner.

Oops!
Him being one of the hottest hitters as of late is even more reason not to bunt .

He's a terrible situational hitter.

He needs to be in "hit" mode because he's not good when he's try to do anything else

Nov 14, 2010
Give it up. He's been good in that situation as of late. He should've sacrificed him. That was the percentage play there.
No he hasn't... Her leads the team with 51 strike outs.

And no....

Giving up an out to put the team leader in strike outs in a situational at bat is not the percentage play.

You don't bunt to put a guy with 51 strike outs in a situational hitting at bat.

Then you don't post SMH about it.

Nov 14, 2010
So you're sayng saying you'd rather have 1 out with a runner at 2nd than 1 out with a runner at 3rd? Smh!
No

There were no outs with a runner at 2nd

I don't want there ever to be an out

You're the one who wants to give up the out by bunting

I want to use all 3 outs.

I want to give the middle of our lineup all 3 outs,.

The SMH is a good effect

Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield
No he hasn't... Her leads the team with 51 strike outs.

And no....

Giving up an out to put the team leader in strike outs in a situational at bat is not the percentage play.

You don't bunt to put a guy with 51 strike outs in a situational hitting at bat.

Then you don't post SMH about it.
And I don't care how many strikeouts he has. When he doesn't he typically lifts it to the outfield.