OSU at Baylor

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

tmcats

Wrangler
Feb 13, 2014
Hope someone knocks out K State before Pokes have to play them.
:innocent:
much to admire in the oSu program. lindy waters is one of my favorite b12 players. he plays with a calmness and heart that's hard to find these days. i cheered orange from the mancave last night without reserve. good luck going forward. #emaw

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Luckily, it took 4/5ths of the game for Baylor to figure out that you make Anei go to his right hand.

Along those lines, somebody should talk with Yor about a prosthetic of some kind. Even non-articulating digits on his right hand would help when he's forced to go that way. Are prosthetics legal in the NCAA?
I've thought about this a few times. Let's say he had something that "replaced" his missing fingers. But if they *don't* move like normal fingers, that could screw up his right-hand shot abilities that he might've gotten used to without a prosthetic.

Dub

Cowboy
May 31, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
www.pillowfight.us
I've thought about this a few times. Let's say he had something that "replaced" his missing fingers. But if they *don't* move like normal fingers, that could screw up his right-hand shot abilities that he might've gotten used to without a prosthetic.
for sure - when he was forced to his right, he tried to shoot out of his palm (for obvious reasons) - probably worked out ok in high school. In bXII play, that's like shooting in a closet.

wook

Deputy
Jun 23, 2005
We can play with anyone - why not make a nice run through KC and go to the dance. Eh?
We can play with anyone - why not make a nice run through KC and go to the dance. Eh?
If we beat WVU Saturday I think we play TCU in game 1 Wednesday. Definitely winnable game. If we beat TCU we get the No. 1 seed, either Tech or KSU, Thursday afternoon. Always tough to play Wednesday night, then turnaround and play the one seed Thursday afternoon. KSU and Tech are both really good, but we took Tech to OT last week. Upset is unlikely but not inconceivable.

Sounds crazy, but it might actually be better to be the 10 seed, beat OU Wednesday night, then get the 2 seed Thursday night?

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
If we beat WVU Saturday I think we play TCU in game 1 Wednesday. Definitely winnable game. If we beat TCU we get the No. 1 seed, either Tech or KSU, Thursday afternoon. Always tough to play Wednesday night, then turnaround and play the one seed Thursday afternoon. KSU and Tech are both really good, but we took Tech to OT last week. Upset is unlikely but not inconceivable.

Sounds crazy, but it might actually be better to be the 10 seed, beat OU Wednesday night, then get the 2 seed Thursday night?
So, you’re saying it might actually be better to beat OU?

In what world is that not a given?;)

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
Luckily, it took 4/5ths of the game for Baylor to figure out that you make Anei go to his right hand.

Along those lines, somebody should talk with Yor about a prosthetic of some kind. Even non-articulating digits on his right hand would help when he's forced to go that way. Are prosthetics legal in the NCAA?
What if he got really long fake fingers and he could block more shots. SMH

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

So what you're saying is that we have no idea who we'll play because even if we got the 10 see we might still have to play Tech.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sep 20, 2009
Kansas City

Now that Dean Wade is out I'm happy we are playing K-state.