OSU @ASU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 14, 2017
Texas
Teel domination and littel timely hitting was good to see. Maybe Teel should be Friday guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teel was going to be the Friday starter until Standlee was unavailable. I know Rob values a closer but this weekend shows why Teel needs to start (as I’ve been saying). Other two games weren’t even close so Teel wastes in the bullpen. Phenomenal pitching performance considering how talented ASU is and the fact Teel pitched the day before. They looked like the Astros the first two games. This win was huge and much needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Feb 18, 2009
We are in desperate need of some pitchers.

We are in desperate need of some hitters as well......not a great recipe right now. Plate discipline is frightening. ASU was hitting bullets every where, we dribble one through the right side for a hit. ou and Bama put on hitting displays all weekend.

I don't disagree with you but even if we have the best pitching ever this team would still be in danger or losing a bunch of 1-0 games.

Completely agree with Teel getting weekend spot. Too valuable to bury in the pen for 1-2 innings if we happen to be up at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk