OSU @ASU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 4, 2004
I don’t understand why hey can’t just play it through YouTube instead of that crap okstate.tv or whatever it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually contacted Sidearm last night. According to them it is premium content and required buying a membership yet there is no link to log in to anything on okstate.com.

After trying today, I sent a very respectful email to the baseball director of communications and explained the matter to him. I also indicated that if the decision had been made to convert the previously free audio to premium a heads up to the fans would have been nice. I really don’t think it has, I think it is the garbage streaming service.

I’ll let everyone know if I get an answer.

Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
I don’t understand why hey can’t just play it through YouTube instead of that crap okstate.tv or whatever it is.

I actually contacted Sidearm last night. According to them it is premium content and required buying a membership yet there is no link to log in to anything on okstate.com.

After trying today, I sent an email to the baseball director of communications and explained the matter to him. I also indicated that if the decision had been made to convert the previously free audio to premium a heads up to the fans would have been nice. I really don’t think it has, I think it is the garbage streaming service.

I’ll let everyone know if I get an answer.
Wow, thanks for doing that. Will be interested to hear what they have to say in response.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Considering they have pounded everyone else we have ran out to the mound, Teel has looked pretty damn good.