OSU @ASU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Last night was a bad night. Didn’t see it above, but Mitch Stone, who was supposed to start today, may have broken his foot in warmups.

That’s why you see Joe getting the start. Stone was visible at one point in 5th on crutches tonight. ASU reporter with info on the injury.

But losing another starting pitcher (Stone, Scott, and waiting on Elliott) is a big blow to take.
Wow, did he get hit in the foot? Stumble?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 14, 2017
Texas
Teel came in a pitched a nice bottom of 8 for the Cowboys. Got a fly out, strikeout and ground out.

Last call for the Cowboys trailing 2-14.

Beyond me why your best pitcher is throwing in the 8th inning of a 14-2 loss instead of starting him on Sunday to have a chance to salvage a win in this series. Doesn’t matter how good your closer is if you’re losing by 10 runs when the 9th inning rolls around. I understand having good relievers and a shut down closer is important but I would get Teel as many innings as possible...

Aug 1, 2008
Just an embarrassing performance. No other way to put it.
It is what it is!!!! We can't hit and we can't pitch. No pitching is somewhat understandable, because of the pitchers on the DL. Not being able to hit and put the ball in play is inexcusable!!!! We can't even hit an average pitcher. For the last two to three years we have not been able to hit. Who is to blame? I say the head coach. Hope things get turned around soon.

Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Here’s to a win today in game 3! Come on boys, get that W!

Sandite,

With the debacle last night, forgot to thank you for the game updates.
As painful as they were to post, was happy to do it.

Love Cowboy baseball. Hope they make it easier to enjoy soon!

Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Does anyone have links to audio or video of post game interviews of Josh after the first two games? The Cowboy Baseball twitter handle usually posts these and I haven’t seen any.

Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Wow, Varela gives up a run and Walton brings in Teel. 2 out with runners on the corners for Teel.

Teel gets the groundout to end the inning. Pokes trail 0-1, top of 4.

Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
I just don’t understand the okstate.com website. Have not been able to listen to the first two games in my iPhone. Thought I would give it a try today and was initially able to get the radio broadcast. Then had to window out to connect my Bluetooth ear buds, now can’t get the radio call. So frustrating.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
I just don’t understand the okstate.com website. Have not been able to listen to the first two games in my iPhone. Thought I would give it a try today and was initially able to get the radio broadcast. Then had to window out to connect my Bluetooth ear buds, now can’t get the radio call. So frustrating.

I don’t understand why hey can’t just play it through YouTube instead of that crap okstate.tv or whatever it is.