OSU @ASU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
I am excited about this series. Two traditional power house programs going at it. I don’t know much about ASU, but looked at their schedule and saw it has not been impressive, they are 4-7. Looks like they have one win against a traditionally decent team, Long Beach State, but their record is 3-7. They have also played Miami of Ohio (won that series) who has a 4-3 record and St Mary’s (lost that series) who has a 4-3 record.

Anyone have any insight into this ASU team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
I am excited about this series. Two traditional power house programs going at it. I don’t know much about ASU, but looked at their schedule and saw it has not been impressive, they are 4-7. Looks like they have one win against a traditionally decent team, Long Beach State, but their record is 3-7. They have also played Miami of Ohio (won that series) who has a 4-3 record and St Mary’s (lost that series) who has a 4-3 record.

They are Super young and inexperienced. Need to take 2 of 3 for sure.

Takeout Slide

Hardcore Troubadour
Nov 10, 2009
Rounding third and heading for Omaha

St. Mary's was getting some preseason Omaha love, so no shame in that series loss.

Like someone else said, ASU is young, but they're really talented. The guy who's slated to throw for them on Sunday is one of the best arms we'll see all season.

Feb 4, 2004
I would certainly think that given the size of the university that we could come up with a better streaming package than this. It is BAD.

Feb 4, 2004
Should have bunted Cash to third. Completely changes how they would have to pitch to Tank in the top of the inning.