Orange Power Bombs

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 21, 2011
Cherokee, OK
So I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not. But I'm wanting to make some Orange Power Bombs like they have at Joes at my house tomorrow for my watch party. Anyone know the recipe or can help me out? I know there is oj and bicardi o in it but not sure what else or how much.

Carneyman14

I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party
A/V Subscriber
Oct 20, 2008
Minneapolis, MN.
I made a jug of them a while back. Tasted pretty good with

1/2 carton of OJ
7 redbulls
750ml bacardi O
750ml Crown (or seagrams)

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
So I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not. But I'm wanting to make some Orange Power Bombs like they have at Joes at my house tomorrow for my watch party. Anyone know the recipe or can help me out? I know there is oj and bicardi o in it but not sure what else or how much.
At Joe's it's half a Red Bull with a splash of orange juice in a pint glass. Then, in a shot glass, equal parts Bacardi-O and Crown Royal. Drop the shot glass in and chug! I'm a server at Joe's and have sold several OPBs this week. They're on special!

By the way, who are you?

Carneyman14

I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party
A/V Subscriber
Oct 20, 2008
Minneapolis, MN.
At Joe's it's half a Red Bull with a splash of orange juice in a pint glass. Then, in a shot glass, equal parts Bacardi-O and Crown Royal. Drop the shot glass in and chug! I'm a server at Joe's and have sold several OPBs this week. They're on special!

By the way, who are you?
Yes this is the complicated way to serve them. But for tailgating purposes.... whatever you want to mess with

PokesPeak

scentless apprentice
Aug 21, 2009
OKC
does it really matter if you mix it in bulk? i think i'm making these for my watch party. never had it, but sounds tasty.

stonewallpoke

On the Road Again
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Stewart, GA
You might want to try a different kind of drink if we wear mostly black. Might I recommend the Irish Car Bomb?

Pint of Guinness + 1/2 shot of Bailey's (or Carolan's) & 1/2 Jameson's Irish Whiskey (or Bushmill's). Drop shot glass in Guinness and SLAINTE!

:runaway:

May 12, 2010
Santa Barbara
You might want to try a different kind of drink if we wear mostly black. Might I recommend the Irish Car Bomb?

Pint of Guinness + 1/2 shot of Bailey's (or Carolan's) & 1/2 Jameson's Irish Whiskey (or Bushmill's). Drop shot glass in Guinness and SLAINTE!

:runaway:

I like it! Irish Carbombs = Big time fun! .... usually followed by big time trouble in some fashion...

Go Pokes!

Sep 7, 2005
Edmond

By the way, who are you?
I may have to come by tomorrow and get one...or a couple....or a few...maybe several!! :woot: