Orange On

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
"Orange on" on the campus of oU's Health Science Center.

*Sidebar: I also love that oSu has one of THE COOLEST (new) buildings right on the fringes of OUHSC's ever-expanding campus. I love driving by and seeing the oSu flag flying high and the building lit up in a sea of orange lights at night.

1605887396932.png

Jan 13, 2005
Orange here in Stillwater, Oklahoma watching the 1988 Bedlam with Gundy and Barry playing on ESPN!
Orange on in Edmond, Oklahoma. Just watched highlights from the 2014 Bedlam game. How the hell did we win that game? I remember driving back from McAllister, Oklahoma with my family (all OU people) listening to it on the radio in disbelief. And standing in my mother in laws living room watching the re punt. That's Big Game Bob!

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Just turned it on which prompts a question. When did we move our sideline from the north side of the field to the south side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The stadium and fields looks very different. My guess is the field side from N to S happened during Miles era. I started coming back Gundy’s first year as head coach. They had seats in front of GIA as I guess it wasn’t expanded. Sanders was unstoppable.

Nov 30, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Breaking from my usual superstitions of not wearing anything OSU related during the week. I have a good feeling that these boys want this one, and willing to battle to the end to ensure a victory. Orange On!!!

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Orange on in Edmond, Oklahoma. Just watched highlights from the 2014 Bedlam game. How the hell did we win that game? I remember driving back from McAllister, Oklahoma with my family (all OU people) listening to it on the radio in disbelief. And standing in my mother in laws living room watching the re punt. That's Big Game Bob!
Trevor knight, Samje Perine, Sterling Shepherd....all injured.

Of course we were hurt, too. O-line decimated, Walsh hurt, etc.

Really won the game because the team never gave up. Despite being down 10 points in the last 3min, we tied the game. Many people associate Tyreek Hill punt return but you gotta give it to Desmond Roland, David Glidden, Shepard, and of course Mason Rudolph. Not to mention the defense going lights out in overtime.

Sep 10, 2010
Sachse, TX
Trevor knight, Samje Perine, Sterling Shepherd....all injured.

Of course we were hurt, too. O-line decimated, Walsh hurt, etc.

Really won the game because the team never gave up. Despite being down 10 points in the last 3min, we tied the game. Many people associate Tyreek Hill punt return but you gotta give it to Desmond Roland, David Glidden, Shepard, and of course Mason Rudolph. Not to mention the defense going lights out in overtime.
Roland and the offensive line at the end of the game were dominant. I kept yelling at the TV to “Run it again”. OU knew what was coming and they still couldn’t stop it.